[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im going to kill myself within the next 72 hours. How should I go r9k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Im going to kill myself within the next 72 hours. How should I go r9k?
>>
>>28901761
any way you do it is going to end in you being forgotten. Just live man, shit aint so bad.
>>
>>28901761
Inject yourself with so many drugs your brain fries before your heart

The hours after death are painful.
>>
>>28901785
What do you define as "so bad" then? What limit?
>>
File: longdark.jpg (106 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
longdark.jpg
106 KB, 1024x576
>>28901805
if you can stand, move, think, etc, then youre alive and should live. It doenst really matter how as long as youre not harming anyone. Be comfortable with the way you live, or go live the way you want to.

if you're disabled physically, on life support, have a terminal illness, or old as fuck then i can sympathize with wanting to die.

If you dont get enough sunlight or you have a shitty diet mixed with some loneliness leading you to getting depressed, then all I can really say is I've been there and it gets better if you can help yourself.

Suicide is a cowardly way to die man. Go out stronger than that.
>>
>>28901761
as peacefully and painlessly as possible. make sure to look at some medical stuff first, see where the brain stuff you want to hit is, check on arteries and whatnot, etc. a lot of people fail and mess themselves up really bad.
>>
>>28901761
Don't kill yourself. Life can't be that bad.
>>
magic mushroom overdose starting with 2g then eating the rest after you're peaking
>>
>>28901761
>72 hours
You mean three days. Why do suicidal people always convert days to hours?

Live OP. LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL.
>>
Dont kys yet try drugs
>>
I was once in Paramedic school, although I was too scared to actually make it a career, and my instructor once spent a whole class period on suicides. He said real men shoot themselves, hang themselves, or jump off of something, that those were always the calls where you'd expect a mess and that you wouldn't have much to do. I always remembered that.
>>
>>28902272

How many floors would one need to jump from to guarantee death? It would suck to survive that kind of fall.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.