[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All I want to be is a simple man with a simple life. I go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1454712204507.jpg (72 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1454712204507.jpg
72 KB, 960x960
All I want to be is a simple man with a simple life. I go to work in my quaint village by day and spend time with my family or read by night.

Why is this not allowed?
>>
>>28901161
Because humans compete with each other for resources, which makes most peoples lives shitty, except for the winners: they become the Chads and Staceys.
>>
>>28901161
>Why is this not allowed?

It is though, you're just too dumb to do it. Get back to watching streams, bro
>>
File: perspective.jpg (840 KB, 2310x1781) Image search: [Google]
perspective.jpg
840 KB, 2310x1781
>>28901161
MOVE TO A SMALL TOWN
O
V
E

T
O

A

S
M
A
L
L

T
O
W
N

preferably on the coast tbqh
>>
Because that's not really the time or place we live in.

Now you're expected to work very long hours then come home and sit alone and watch manipulative tv shows to reprogram your brain so you'll think this arrangement is "normal" and "good".

Thousands and thousands of years ago, if you didn't like the society you lived in, you could just say, "screw you guys" and head off into the remote wilderness, maybe with a couple friends, and start your own village. There'd be a good chance of getting overlooked by invading hordes and conquerors if you found the right place that was off the radar.

Then you'd be the patriarch/chief of that village. You could get a wife (or three). Probably after a few generations your people would be a little inbred, but most likely not enough to matter.

But that's not how things work anymore. The good land has already been mapped and claimed.
>>
>>28901255

>Small town

small towns gossip about you as their official pastime. also, you'll be an automatic outsider. The only benefit (?) would be that Stacey's sheltered cousin twice removed won't have as many young men to pick from and is more likely to gravitate towards you.

If you want solitude, go to one of those places where your neighbors can't hear you scream at night.
>>
What the fuck? Who would want that?

I need my vidya, Steam and internet bros that I play dota with.
>>
>>28901255
>move to a small town
Overrated. I live in a small town, anon. It still sucks. Living in a village seems the best. I'd love to live in a farm in the middle of nowhere tending to my tobacco plantation.
>>
>>28901238
>be a "simple" Pepe farmer
>want to just grow a few NEET crops and live in isolation on your land
>one day get letter in the mail
>it's a bill from the Council of Chads and Stacies
>have to pay land taxes so that single Stacy mums get their welfare cheques to pay for their offspring of multiple Chads
>If you don't they will seize your land
>to pay tax need money
>grow even more NEET crops to sell for money to pay taxes
>other peoples crops selling better
>you lower prices, spend more on advertising your NEET crops
>your crops start to sell better
>jealous Chad competitors visit your farm in the night and destroy your crops
>you build security fence, hire Smug Pepe security guard
>need to grow more crops to pay for Smug Pepe security
>intensify land crops and buy up more land and hire staff to tend to the land
>crop output increases, you now buy up Chad competitors land
>Your empire increases and increases with every year
>eventually you bribe councilors to cut your tax rates
>you now essentially control the Council of Chads and Stacies
>you hike the tax rate on poor Pepes to get them kicked off their land
>Driving around in your flash car, you see homeless Pepes everywhere
>Fresh Stacies want to fuck you because you are a rich land baron
>You are swimming in pussy
>You are now a Chad
>>
>human productivity has increased thousand-fold with technology
>still have to work the same if not more man hours to earn the money to maintain shelter and sustain yourself as you would have thousands of years ago
>>
File: 1462119090100.jpg (27 KB, 300x284) Image search: [Google]
1462119090100.jpg
27 KB, 300x284
>>28901674
This. Why the fuck is this allowed?
I dont care about wealth, status, or women, I just want to stay in and read and watch films all day yet I have to fucking waste all my time and energy doing something I at best accept.
All the technological advancement of the recent decades, only a few deades ago the most powerful computers in the world where slower than smart phones now we carry that computational power around in our pockets.
Yet we work even more than we did back then, why ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-tIAlRgNpc

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: outside comphy.jpg (175 KB, 850x604) Image search: [Google]
outside comphy.jpg
175 KB, 850x604
>>28901161
same, i love the thought of having a simple life on a farm building a family etc. it's just a fantasy though, i'm not really sure if id actually enjoy it.
>>
>Why is this not allowed?
It is. Move to a rural village instead of posting memes on 4chan, retard.
>>
>>28901161
I live in Romania. The people in my grandmother's village don't even really work, people just grow their own food, and bills are paid by the elderly with their pensions. You can usually get your bills paid with 2 days of splitting wood for some old lady
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.