[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I just finish my suffering robots? here is what happened,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1464104180899.gif (164 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1464104180899.gif
164 KB, 300x300
Should I just finish my suffering robots?

here is what happened, story time.

This weekend there was a school social gathering, I went due to obligation,. arrived and people having fun, some having alcohol (yeah college) and I was just there, I few guys got previously planned to get their talents and play some music for entertainment, meanwhile I was just standing there watching them getting all the wires and things together.

Suddenly the guy with the bass was testing things, and then He saw me in front line alone and said out loud, ~Hey anon, you also play bass don't you?
>I said at the beginning of the course, in the introduction that I played some instruments including bass,
He recalled that and I said; oh yeah
.-Would you give me a hand? I could use a hand, And I walked to him, he gave handed me the bass, I was there just testing some treble and bass, the sound blasted and everyone was staring at me,.

I felt so nervous and a girl shouted -yeah anon play something!.- the bass owner said, yeah anon show us your skills.

I was nervous af, I couldn't get away from it, I decided to accept my faith and play something, But what, what, what ?!!, I mean what if I play something and nobody knows the reference, at this point I felt that I frozen in time, And screamed internally, PLAY anything, anything remotely famous!!! and commercial!!!. I grasped the bass and let my hands flow, I was playing something and I felt the beat, I started looking down to feel my self playing, then I looked up, realized the disgusted and weird out faces looking at me,,..

I was playing the Seinfeld theme.

I finished playing it, and complete silence, dead silence, a laugh and some sighs. I handed the bass to the owner and just left. and didn't look back.

Why did I played that?,

why did they asked me to play?

why do Staecis even exist?
>>
>>28901071
Seinfeld is fucking rad anon. Why you so upset again?
>>
>>28901071
No need to get worked up dude, that's really cute
>>
>>28901071
Actually, considering normies feel special whenever they hear muh references, that wasn't the worst thing you could've played. That single laugh was probably someone that got it.

Eh... who gives a shit?
>>
The faces you saw was probably just on your mind. Anxious people think this all the time. While, according to your description, they didn't quite enjoy, they probably didn't hated either. You really, really need to get that anxiousness checked.
>>
>>28901172
>>28901166
>>28901142
I'm not from the us, seinfeld si kinda of an obscure "u.s. cliche" around here.

people kinda know it, but look at it whit a weird feeling, Is like If started playing the mlp intro or something like that, the disgusts in their faces, I don't know why I stand there, I just wanted to see what instruments where carrying, I should have just stayed in a corner like always, do never stand out not even by accident.
>>
>>28901071
That sounds like a completely appropriate thing to play to a room full of normies, who like things they recognize and don't have to think about. Not too many instantly recognizable bass tunes, but you found one. Good job.

Then you sperged out and ran off for no reason. Oh well.
>>
>>28901071
That wasn't even bad at all. Stop thinking everything you do is bad when it's really not.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.