[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what brings you back to this taiwanese soya milk manufacturing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 80737-28312.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
80737-28312.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
what brings you back to this taiwanese soya milk manufacturing plasterboard?
>>
>>28900894
The '______ _________ing board' meme has sucked for years
>>
>>28900918
but that's what it is
>>
memes, irony and its forms, shitposting, hatred, resistance to societal standards and conformity, acknowledging the absurdity of life, dwelling in my misery with like-minded failures, and because the rest of the internet is becoming worse (not that this board is a beacon of quality but we don't make fake prank videos, virtue signal, or take credit for shit)
>>
No idea. It's probably shortwhile entertainment while also interesting since a variety of topics. The problem is you can't leave if you started replying to a thread because you want to answer incoming replies. And till that thread is finished you opened 5 more and suddenly the entire day is gone while innitially you just wanted to check shortly while finishing your coffee before doing productive stuff.
Serious that's my every day.
>browse before gym
>Oh I'll go after that thread
>Meh I'll browse now and go to gym evening
>evening: after this thread
>now it's too late
Literally happened hundreds of times.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 540x960
Just about 5am
Time for bed
>>
>>28900894
I barely know anything outside of it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.