[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The heaviest man on Earth at 1,400 pounds had sex, a wife, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: thisman.jpg (28 KB, 312x400) Image search: [Google]
thisman.jpg
28 KB, 312x400
Pic related, what's your excuse? Btw his wife was 110 pounds and a cutie.
>>
>>28900877
My excuse is that I'm not from his time.
>>
>>28900877
that's an average weight in america today
>>
>>28900898
this, marriages were basically arranged back then
>>
>>28900909

He got married in 1978, hardly arranged.
>>
My excuse is that I'm not famous
>>
At least he's accomplished something noteworthy. :(
>>
File: pic.jpg (23 KB, 466x278) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
23 KB, 466x278
Another picture of the man.
>>
>>28900877
what is the name of this fatty ?
>>
File: 1463923354179.jpg (75 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
1463923354179.jpg
75 KB, 800x530
Some people have a fetish for fat people

No one fetishizes losers
>>
He's a spectacle. Being married to a spectacle is free attention, which women love.
>>
>>28900877
it's impossible to pack that much weight onto a manlet body. and as we all know, women would prefer a 6'6" man who weighs 1400 pounds and lies in bed shitting all day over a 6'5" billionaire daredevil adonis.
>>
>>28900947
This is a different guy. The OP is Jon Minnoch of Minnesota. Yours is Manuel Uribe of Mexico. Manuel's story is kind of sad desu. He moved to dallas with his wife for a few years(illegally of course) and found a job repairing electronics. He sat at a desk all day, put on a shit ton of weight, and then his wife left him. He had to constantly spend money going to see doctors and getting put on diets. Honestly I don't envy these people in the slightest. I don't care if I got to marry the most beautiful woman alive, if I had to live like they do there would be no point. It surprises me that these people don't commit suicide.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.