[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>if you only fuck people of the opposite gender, you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1365194768804.jpg (16 KB, 303x312) Image search: [Google]
1365194768804.jpg
16 KB, 303x312
>if you only fuck people of the opposite gender, you're straight
>if you only fuck people of the same gender, you're gay
>if you fuck both, you're bisexual
>if you don't fuck anything, you're asexual

ANYTHING else than this is a fetish. You only fuck your dog? Bestiality fetish. You only fuck table lamps? You're an objectophile. And so on, and so on.

This was a perfectly well-established system. Why did the neo-PC generation have to change fetishes into a sexuality?
>>
I don't fuck anything but it's not by choice desu
>>
>>28900667
Okay, perhaps I should have worded it differently.

If given the chance to fuck*
>>
>if you only fuck your dog it's a bestiality fetish

but you can have a bestiality fetish while fucking humans, like me. not that i've fucked any dogs, and that's not just for FBI, i've heard it's a nightmare to try
>>
how is being gay not a fetish
it produces nothing
>>
>>28900613
>if you don't fuck anything, you're asexual
Not even that. It's called a low sex drive. You don't divide yourself to reproduce.
>>
>>28900750
>buy dog

>put Dick in

Woooow
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.