[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing retail wow >watching old warcraft movies like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1383574359696.png (10 KB, 191x234) Image search: [Google]
1383574359696.png
10 KB, 191x234
>playing retail wow
>watching old warcraft movies like noggaholic

ah the nostalgia
>>
>>28900333
nice trips, Vol'jin
>>
>playing retail wow

why would anyone do this after 2009?
>>
>>28900375
Pandaria is really comfy, I love going there just to fish or farm and listen to the music.
>>
>>28900409
It's a dead game bro.

Not saying that as a bitter old fag either.

When did you start playing?
>>
>>28900429
contentwise yeah but its still comfy as fuck
especially as a hunter with his petbro

chilling anywhere fishing
>>
>>28900429
Early 2005, I guess three or four months after retail release, night elf druid on proudmoore.

I don't raid or really participate in any group content anymore, I just like the world.
>>
>>28900468
>>28900473

I don't get comfyness out of it anymore, I just angry about where the game has gone. I started in January 2005 and played non-stop until Cata. I came back near the end of Cata and didn't like it, then stayed around for MoP and hated it. Then I tried WoD, the leveling was alright, but everything else sucked dick. PvP seems to have just got worse. Raiding seems pointless because, why raid if you can't even use that gear in PvP, etc, you just raid to raid.

The solo aspect just makes me hate it. I use to be so much more social back in the days on WoW when I was forced to be social to get shit done.
>>
>>28900537
My favourite parts of the game were always messing around on my own so I don't feel like it's lost much. I can understand how somebody who genuinely liked the social side of it would be disappointed in the direction it's gone though
>>
>>28900628
Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed that as well.

I've even tried going back to the game and making new characters and leveling them up solely on quests. But even that is fucked. The leveling is so fast that you can never actually see the fucking zones.

I remember when you would run out of quests before leaving an area and you'd be forced to grind out some mobs to level.

Now you fucking out level an area before you even finish the first fucking mini quest chain. Shit is fucking stupid.
>>
anyone knows the best way to farm those suspicious glowing chests in tanaan?

desperately need gear on my rogue
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.