[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon Personality Disorder - Hating Children
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5
Yfw a girl says:

>Ugh, I fucking hate kids, they're such annoying little shits.
>>
Broken women. Aren't they?
>>
>>28900173
Yup. Nobody respects them. They're hated by normal men and women. That's why they are femanons.
>>
Kids are little shits. Why the fuck would you want children? Normie scum.
>>
>>28900107
Kids are fucking awful and should be wiped off the face of this earth
>>
I hate kids too. I try my best to hide it in public.

I die inside a little every time someone asks me to hold their stupid babies.
>>
>>28900107
She'd be correct, for the most part. And it's refreshing to meet a woman who isn't obsessed with children.
>>
>>28900107
>talk to a neet mentally ill (but still attractive) femanon about wanting to have kids.
>tfw I later lurk her twitter and find out she literally posted about not being able to relate to people who want kids.

Women who don't want kids are scum and brokenm
>>
>>28900251
>Women who don't want kids are scum and brokenm

*people
>>
>>28900251
Fucking idiot tbf. You're basically an unevolved shill if you think the only way to live a productive and happy life is through the nuclear family meme.
>>
Half of the post on this thread are just "reeeeeeeee marry and reproduce, sluts" and like jfc y'all realize that mindset only gives feminists more ammunition to use against you and to villify all men by, right?
>>
>>28900300
If you're worried about them getting more ammunition, they already control you faggot.
>>
>>28900205
>>28900210
>>28900194
Rape femanons who don't want kids. When they are carrying your rape baby then they'll be maternal.
>>
>>28900296
Pretty much what this anon said.
Also.
You have to be even more retarded than that to really desire to bring children into a bursting by the seams planet earth. Like really nigga. 7 billion people in the world or some shit and you wanna bring more people to this place, are you a literal fucking retard?
>>
>>28900387
>shitskins have a lot of children
>therefore white people should have less to accommodate them

die.
>>
>>28900387
Are you suggesting I should kill some niggers to make space for my kid? Ok I will do it.
>>
>>28900393
>shitskins have a lot of kids
>white people need to have more than them so as to fulfill the Arian dream
>what is overpopulation?

Die a painful and lonely death.
>>
>>28900398
Might want to think about killing some Asian people instead. Just saying senpai.
>>
>>28900414
The answer to overpopulation is not to have an entire race die out, you fucking retard. Much less the most productive one with a lower population than niggers or chinks. You want to fix overpopulation? Cull the uneducated herds of quite literal subhumans.
>>
>I LIVE ONLY FOR MYSELF AND PLEASURE

pitiful
>>
>>28900414
I'm quite happy with white couples being restricted to a couple of children per couple provided shitskins are ejected from our lands mate.

>>28900433
African birth rates > Asian birth rates.
>>
>>28900460
You're retarded and you place worth in the wrong things. You have an already 100% established opinion and I will never be able to shake your racist beliefs.

For this reason, I will not reply any further.

>>28900464
Tbh with you, African birth rates are relatively insignificant here, a lot of African people die. And I mean a lot. It's still a HIV ridden shit hole, they still die from all kinds of random accidents and small infections etc.

All you have to do is go on Wikipedia and believe that the Jews aren't trying to shill you with false data.
>>
YES i hate when other girls say that. like good luck in life not fulfilling your purpose. Being a woman is a virtue for the very reason of being able to birth, nurture and love your offspring and i cant wait to experience it.
>>
>>28900511
I wish I too was literally retarded and hated it when other people made decisions that don't affect my life or anyone else's life in any way to the point of feeling like the better human.
>>
>>28900508
>Tbh with you, African birth rates are relatively insignificant here

No they aren't you fucking stupid Amerinegro, they are the fastest growing population on earth.

>It's still a HIV ridden shit hole,

Unfortunately white people spend a lot of money on styming the effects of HIV.

>>28900511
If you hate black men, you're good in my book.
>>
I actually have a fuckton of things wrong with me but I love children. I've cried a few times just because I wont be a mother. It haunts me because my best friend was my own mother and I always wanted that relationship with my own child, but it'll never happen because I would be a bad mother and have bad genetics. When I'm in public and see a parent with a child I get extremely sad and a little jealous, because they have something I can't have ever.
>>
>>28900581
Are you infertile or something?
>>
>>28900581
If you get your shit together real good you can adopt.
>>
>>28900508
>worth in the wrong thing
Are you actually attempting to tell me uneducated Africans are worth more than a Caucasian person in a first world country? A Chinese peasant is worth more?
The way I see it, the white population is fine where it is. Hell, it could maybe even grow a little. If every other race was in proportion, we'd have little to no overpop.
>>
>>28900605
Chinks are mainly going to stay where they are increasingly (and even return from abroad) as their country develops.

Africans are the opposite. They are kept alive by food aid and charity, as their population grows they will flood into developed countries.

The black race has given us 50 cent, shitty jazz, kanye west, world star hip hop, fat lips, ugly face, ape, nigger.
>>
>>28900589
I have schizophrenia and so did my mother, so I know it's genetic. I've read about it and there's a high risk my child would be the same and I don't know if I could be a good mother with my mental instability, not to mention I'm not financially stable either, I can't provide for myself let alone a child.
>>
>>28900581
Be my wife let's start a family. ()
>>28900644
>schizophrenia
Dropped
>>
I can't have kids anyway so I don't mind. That's how I started seeing the girl I met here. She doesn't like kids, and I crushed my balls under a tractor when I was a teenager.
>>
>>28900644
What sort of cute things that babies do do you like anon?
>>
>>28900638
I don't have nearly as much of an issue with Chinese people, but the fact of the matter is that Han Chinese are the LARGEST population group at 19%. And that's just ONE group of Asians. If we took every subgroup of Whites, we'd maybe approach 16-18%.
The One Child Policy was really the right idea, shame they repealed it.
>>
>>28900675
>The One Child Policy was really the right idea, shame they repealed it.

The Han birth rate won't increase much as a result of it in any event. Minorities in China went from 1% of the population in 1920 to 10% today.
>>
>>28900638
>shitty jazz
>black people only gave us shitty music

So would you say that blues is unrelated to rock n' roll? Blues, the black people music, you know, working in the fields kinda thing.

Consider dropping all your modern music sometime very soon anon, stick to Wagner, he was white. No black man influenced THAT guy.
>>
>>28900687
The Scots-Irish influence on US music is at least as important as the black influence.

>Consider dropping all your modern music sometime very soon anon

Beyond some ambient and electronic music, I don't listen to much modern music.

You can go back to postulating what a "genius" Kanye is now nigger, even though Jews actually do all the compositional work on his songs.
>>
>>28900701
>Jews doing all the compositional work for a literal producer that works for other pop and hip-hop musicians.

Holy moly, aren't you retarded. But that was a good joke kid.
>>
>>28900674
Everything about a baby is cute. Some people find them annoying, I think they are lovely. A baby is just fragile, that's all. But the thing that is most cute, is their curiosity as they grow and learn. Babies my be cute, but children around the age of 5 are my favorite because their childlike wonder seems to be at their peak around that age.
>>
File: lol.png (158 KB, 1650x800) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
158 KB, 1650x800
>>28900727
>good joke

I agree, the idea niggers are capable of using complex compositional software to create anything other than a beat is kind of funny.
>>
I'd like to have kids but they would turn out as Elliot Rodger if they were guys because I mostly like white boys so it's for the best I don't reproduce.
>>
>>28900296
>nuclear family
I'd prefer to have 3 generations family to be honest, my parents + me and wife + our kids
My parents would take care of the kids a lot and it'd be also cheaper to live like that. The house is big enough.
>>
>>28900461
this is r9k, what did you expect desu
>>
i want kids but i can barely make my own breakfast and i've never been in a relationship before and i'm turning 20 this year
so its looking bleak because i don't want kids after 25
>>
>>28900758
That can still be considered a nuclear family. Especially if it's because the parent(s) can't live on their own anymore. I live with my kids and my mom because she has trouble getting around now and can't afford to live alone anymore.
>>
>>28900107
I look for that in women. Kids are life ruining, ungrateful, and a waste of time.
>>
>>28900745
>literally basing your decision to have children on memes

They're as likely to end up like the supreme gentleman as they are Daniel Henney or Benjamin Sheares.

What kind of Asian are you?
>>
>>28900743
Good on you, cherry picking the life of pablo. An album which Kanye wanted to get as much different sources in as possible. Damn, it's almost like you think you'll ever be able to change my stubbornly brainwashed mind. The Jews did a good one on me, I don't think I'll ever be able to hate black people as a whole because of meme mathematical statistics based on small sample groups for the most part.
>>
Yep. When a woman doesn't like children, that's a big red flag.
>>
>>28900511
Good luck being a baby-factory. And I feel bad for you if you truly think your purpose is to reproduce
>>
>>28900798
Yeah, it's just one big lie that black people commit a vastly disproportionate amount of crime, are bottom of all the academic attainment lists, turn neighborhoods into shitholes, are demonstrably more violent and have an average IQ of 85.

Actual music production takes some level of intelligence, and an IQ of 85 just won't cut it.
>>
>>28900822
>t. butthurt femanon with FPD

Go schlick whore.
>>
>>28900823
>average IQ of a small sample group statistic is 85
>THEREFORE KANYE HAS AN IQ OF 85

Damn.
You be looking like your IQ is literally 85 nigga!
Mathematics was never your best field was it?
>>
>>28900842
Sorry, I forgot, He's actually in the 95th percentile and has an IQ of 100.

Can't you tell from the erudite way in which he talks?

Fuck off back to /mu/ with the rest of the nigger lovers.
>>
>>28900511
Good luck being a baby-factory. I also feel bad for you if you think your purpose is to pop out babies
>>
anyone aprove antinatalism here? most people want kids and a happy life but do they need to bring another soul that do not ask for this shit here?
please do not do this.
stop the suffering
>>
>>28900822
I mean, this anon is obviously correct, it is absolutely undeniable that you're a little less than free if you are obsessed by the thought of raising a child and being a mother as a full time thing.

Children are great, but you have to be kind of subhuman to only think of wanting to get pregnant. I have never heard a logically sound argument towards trying to convince someone who is happy without children into having them.

And there will never be one.

Except for those really odd circumstances of certain women with hormonal imbalances that can literally only be appeased after pregnancy and childbirth.
>>
File: 1464162701879.jpg (80 KB, 701x861) Image search: [Google]
1464162701879.jpg
80 KB, 701x861
>>28900107
>be semi-norman (ree?)
>go out last night
>talk to female acquaintance
>she said she doesn't like children
>dropped

in the end she hooked up with my friend. I'm so hung over right now, this social life is killing me, I always drink till can't stand properly, at least I got some sleep.
>>
>>28900851
I had no idea that speech inadequacies or impediments while in public circumstances were a strict demonstrator of low IQ.

>what is marketing?

You obviously might want to think about that too, if we're going to be on the topic of Kanye (and Kim Kardashian, as a direct result).
>>
Fuck off back to /pol/
>hurr durr me not muh dick but me want breed a lot
>>
>>28900915
So... You didn't hook up or get laid because a woman doesn't enjoy changing diapers and having to wake up in the middle of the night, often more than once? Because maybe she doesn't want a howling retard running around the house?

Don't you fuck ups get it? Women who don't want children shouldn't be forced to have them. END OF DISCUSSION. They will not enjoy it, they'll have horrible meltdowns, they'll resent the child and give the kid consequent unhappiness, they'll force guilt unto the kid. NO ONE WINS.

And if anyone should understand this, it's you cucks on /r9k/.
>>
>>28900939
It's obvious from the way he speaks he isn't very intelligent dude.
>>
File: 1464102016620.jpg (531 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
1464102016620.jpg
531 KB, 853x1280
>>28900999
>You didn't hook up or get laid because a woman doesn't enjoy changing diapers

I understand your frustration .jpg, really I do, but she just isn't my type of woman (but her female friend is :^) )

>doesn't enjoy changing diapers and having to wake up in the middle of the night, often more than once?

lol, I would gladly do that, cus I would love my children

>don't want children shouldn't be forced to have them..

agree, don't be mad anon, for example my friend is the opposite of me, he LIKES that she doesn't like children, it's just a matter of taste and prefference, they all find the right one in the end.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.