[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Decide to start hanging out on /a/ more >Post pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-05-29 08.13.13 pm.png (740 KB, 2012x1174) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-29 08.13.13 pm.png
740 KB, 2012x1174
>Decide to start hanging out on /a/ more
>Post pic related
>Get BTFO'd
Where did I go wrong?
>>
Yeah this is why you lurk to get an idea of board culture/attitudes before making threads.

I haven't browsed /a/ in a while but if you would have lurked for a few days/week you would know they hate shit like thid\s
>>
>>28900049
>outing yourself as a newfag
Why would you do this?
>>
>>28900093
I thought that if I said that they would take it easy on me if they didn't really do these kinds of threads. Clearly, I was wrong.
>>
>>28900049
>Where did I go wrong?
You posted on /a/.
>>
>>28900049
>myanimelist
>only 82
>couting the seasons
>outing yourself as a newfag

Jesus fucking christ kill yourself my dude
Please stay the fuck off my homeboard
>>
>>28900049
>Hanging on /a/
Here's your mistake
>>
don't post on /a/ until you've completed a minimum of 200 separate titles
>>
lurk moar
>making a thread about MAL stats
>only watched 82 series and think it's a lot
I haven't been to /a/ for years, but that's not a thing they do
>>
>I share this board with uncultured anime faggots
>>
For starters, you're a huge faggot and you should kill yourself.
>>
>>28900078

Pretty much. Why do people think they can just jump into a board and post their UNIQUE IDEAS without lurking and getting to know the board first?

It would prevent at least half the threads and actually keep the board culture coherent.

I rarely browse /a/ but at least they do it right in terms of fending off newfags and people unwilling to adapt. Doesn't change the gazillion waifu threads though.
>>
>>28900049
Why would you just publicly announce that you're an annoying retarded newfag? On the board that hates annoying retarded newfags making themselves known? WHY? Are you a genius troll?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.