[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skinny fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: Skinny-Fat.jpg (68 KB, 860x640) Image search: [Google]
Skinny-Fat.jpg
68 KB, 860x640
Anyone else absolutely disgusted by skinnyfats here? Just seeing them makes me fucking nauseous.

How in the world do you fucking subhumans get bodies like that?
>>
>>28899961
Does having normal hips, skinny body and large stomach (like a starving person) count as skinny fat?
>>
>>28899961
I'm a skinnyfat. I think it's mainly from my low T levels.
>>
Only smelly normies hate skinny fats.
>>
>>28899961
that guys not skinnyfat, he's fucking fat
>>
>>28899961
I honestly look exactly like the guy on the left in your picture, except with a different head.

Just recently I started going to the gym though to finally fix this issue.
It can't be that hard right? Its not like we are starting as 200lb whales?
>>
>>28899961
Genetics because humans decided to say fuck you to natural selection and survival of the fittest
>>
>>28899961
>narrow shoulders
That's genetics tho.
Skinnyfat is having no muscle and lots of fat on your stomach and thighs.

Also
skinnyfat > skinny >>>>>>>> fat
>>
>>28900040
Skinnyfat is fucking disgusting though. Sitting on your ass all day whilst eating junk food and getting no exercise whatsoever.

Just the thought of somebody living like that sickens me.
>>
>>28899961
I have no man boobs, otherwise I'm the same.
>>
>>28899961

Yes I am disgusted with myself :'^(

I have started swimming regularly, but it's still a struggle to get into my trunks knowing all the normies will see my surreal physique.
>>
>tfw go from fat to skinnyfat( i guess?)
no more being fat eta 1.5-2 months
>>
File: THICC.jpg (10 KB, 198x300) Image search: [Google]
THICC.jpg
10 KB, 198x300
>>28900330
When I worked out, before I became a fat slob, I still maintained a skinny-fat physique. I think it's mainly posture.
>>
>>28899961
It's really ugly, but plain skinny guys creep me out more. It looks so unnatural, it actually makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>28899961
Fuck, i look exactly like this shirtless. Fuck genetics, man. I have a friend that sits on his ass all day playing video games with me and he has a six pack.
>>
>>28900545
A skin pack isn't a six pack, and stop blaming genetics you dumb fuck. You're the only one to blame so stop trying to be a victim
>>
>>28900739
He isnt skinny you retard. Like I said he has a six-pack and is fairly strong without working out. Learn some reading comprehension you dumb nigger.
>>
>>28900865
You don't get a six pack from

> sits on his ass all day playing video games

without working out as well. Literally it's a skin pack or nothing if you're doing that. I know, because I used to think I had a sixpack when I did that and was a hungry skellington
>>
>skinny fat
>aka trap mode
>>
File: Oskar-Skinny-Fat-Transformation.jpg (209 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
Oskar-Skinny-Fat-Transformation.jpg
209 KB, 599x600
We're all gonna make it

>>
>>28901456
>wide hips
He never had a chance
>>
>>28901456
he still looks terrible because of the muscles underneath his arms

is he deformed or something
>>
>>28901423
Traps aren't fat, they're skellybois.
>>
File: 1458576355627.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458576355627.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
Yeah skinnyfats kinda freak me out. You are either fat or thin.
>>
>>28901456
Those are some shit gains considering he lifted for 3 years straight.
>>
>>28899971
I think so. I'm not sure on the exact definition but I'm assuming your belly fat is firm and not flabby so you've got that visceral fat thing going on.
>>
>tfw wide hips

Should I just end it?

What causes this shit? low test? high estrogen?
>>
>>28902152
No it's just cause you're lazy and you eat shit
try to go on a diet and move more and you'll see you'll fix yourself up

T. skinnnyfat guy now that was skinny for a while when i was abroad and moving aroudn a lot without eating
>>
>>28901478
Maybe he overworked his lats.

He looks much better since he doesn't have a glossy boob chest.
>>
>>28902152
If your bone isn't the widest part of your hip span then you better lose some weight.
>>
>>28902580
he looks better but not good
>>
>>28900003
>I honestly look exactly like the guy on the left in your picture

Really?
Are you sure you don't look more like the shadow cutout on the right?
>>
>>28902623
your penis looks worse and not good.
>>
>>28899961
>tfw narrow shoulders, skelly torso & abs, & a long slim neck
>fat disgusting thighs that touch, and a flabby fat butt that pokes out
Someone save me from this hell, I haven't worn jeans in years cause I look like a faggot. I have to wear 34' jeans with a medium shirt otherwise.

Why the fuck are my fat stores in my lower body, when I'm a man!
>>
>>28901456
>We're all gonna make it
to homosexuality like the beta that you show us.
>>
>>28902525
>>28902592
Nah it's mostly bone

I must have fucked up my development by having low test
>>
>>28900011
Survivat of the fittest does not mean survival of the physically fit. It means that the one who "fits in" will survive.

Which is why you won't be having any children.
>>
>>28900739
>stop blaming genetics you dumb fuck. You're the only one to blame so stop trying to be a victim
>just work out more and your skeleton will grow into a manlier shape
>>
>>28903019
women get their period lol

IT COMES OUT OF THEIR FUCKING CUNTS
>>
>>28900330
I don't think this board is right for you. You should try /fit/.
>>
I'm skinnyfat, but don't give two fucks about my appearance so I don't bother trying to look "normal".
I've tried hard exercising and it was miserable and made my body feel like it was going to collapse into itself.
It's probably impossible at this age to substantially change my body, anyways.
>>
>>28901456
thats what you get for lifting, just be like a normal person for once and do a normal sport which is a lot more healthy than lifting anyway
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.