[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious SERIOUS question: If I ever make it, am I obligated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u4.jpg (100 KB, 1000x746) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u4.jpg
100 KB, 1000x746
Serious SERIOUS question:

If I ever make it, am I obligated to make sure a decent number of my /r9k/ companions come with me? Or should I just move on and forsake you guys as being hopeless?

Out there there must be /r9k/ successes that have simply forgotten us for being the malevolent influences that we are.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 528x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 528x358
>>28899557
ROBOT RANCH!

Never forgetti, goy.
>>
I left /r9k/ since 2012 and only came back recently as my life hit rock bottom. I tried to bring a few friends with me but none wanted to come. I don't think you're obligated to try.
>>
File: 1438499136769.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1438499136769.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
No, the fundamental tenet of /r9k/, the true gruesome truth, is that we're only here because we recognize each other, and prefer this to being truly alone. We don't like each other, there's no loyalty amongst robots, every single one of us will scuttle this whole board for a chance at being happy.

If you make it, no one will be happy for you, we'll be jealous and hate you. Don't turn back
>>
File: 1406071419811.jpg (39 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1406071419811.jpg
39 KB, 400x343
>>28899636
> every single one of us will scuttle this whole board for a chance at being happy.

This is true, but I wouldn't blame a robot for this either. If I found out /r9k/ was permanently deleted so one robot could be happy, I think I could look off into the sunset and smile and think "one day that will be me..."
>>
no.

as soon as you make it leave, and never come back. It's the best for all parties
>>
I come back here to laugh at how fucking pathetic robots are.
>>
>>28899557
Why do you think there are so many normies on /r9k/?
We made it, and we're trying to get you out of the mud, too.
>>
File: 9213334.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
9213334.png
13 KB, 418x359
>>28899699

>come back to preach the gospel of normiefags
>be ignored or resented
>either I am wrong or the robots are hopeless
>both possibilities fill me with dread
>don't know what to do
>>
>>28899651

The most beautiful thing I have read all day.

Truly beautiful.
>>
>>28899636
>every single one of us will scuttle this whole board for a chance at being happy.

to be honest, i think that might help a lot of other robots begin their own journey to happiness. misery loves company.while it can help bring comfort, it can also perpetuate bad thoughts, habits, and mentalities that one might otherwise be able to work through.

/r9k/ is like an anti-support network. people don't come here to talk about improving themselves, and how doing X helped them with Y. we're here for a sense of camaraderie in our spiral to the bottom. the only advice that should be shared here, is advice in coping
>>
>>28899721
To be fair, normies give shitty advice. Robots aren't in the mental state to capitalize on it, and normies can't describe it in a manner that robots can accept. It's like how men and women communicate, similar but alien to each other.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.