[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw redpilled so hard you became a MGTOW At least tfwnogf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 2.png (14 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
2.png
14 KB, 256x256
>tfw redpilled so hard you became a MGTOW
At least tfwnogf is gone i guess
>>
I was on omegle and this guy was talking about how he was a "man going their own way", which seems to be just about the most retarded concept on the planet.

No one fucking cares about feminist bullshit, nobody cares about MRA bullshit. I don't even want to talk about how retarded retardation fucking retard fuck you.
>>
>>28899445
good on you. At least you wont have to worry about shit like "divorce" etc and alimony and child support etc.

Find a qt gf but dont marry them. Just be defacto.
>>
Congratulations OP, you surpassed the autism barrier.
>>
>>28899496
Hello roastie. Vaginal flow a bit hard atm?
>>
>>28899510
whats autistic about no longer wanting a gf?
please elaborate
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 1280x688) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 1280x688
Are there any MGTOWs that aren't pathetic perma-virgins?
Seems like a fox and grape situation
>>
>>28899586
I had many both long and short term relationships and the redpills are right. I as well as buddies of mine were used for our money and social status. Women don't experience love the way men do. They are selfish oriented to the max.

I will still pick up girls and sleep with them because that's what i want but i will no longer try to search for this one perfect girl with whom i can fall in love with. Love is a way that girls manipulate us into staying with them.
Go ahead and let these sluts ply around with you sooner or later you will learn.
>>
>>28899586
I don't know if I'm MGTOW but I at least am never going to get married.

I'm a complete normie who has had 4 whole gfs in my lifetime
>>
>>28899586
Depends, can you be celibate without being considered pathetic?
I'm not sure if sour grapes applies unless your a robot.
>>
>>28899445
seems like a partial red pill to me

You still clearly value the input of women so much that you structure your life around avoiding them.
>>
>>28899445
Anyone else here find MGTOW to be a joke?

I mean, i understand what the concept is, but that concept seems retarded when you consider it's just virgins saying "MUH WOMEN WON'T HAVE SEX WITH ME I WILL IGNORE THEM" like boo-fucking-hoo women won't give a shit unless your a 10/10 Chad making 6 figures a year
>>
>>28900137
Reactionary masculinity is not masculinity, on any level.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.