[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She's so cute. I just want to protect her and give me a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1457570901865.png (1 MB, 1052x701) Image search: [Google]
1457570901865.png
1 MB, 1052x701
She's so cute. I just want to protect her and give me a purpose in life.

We should crown her as the queen of r9k.
>>
>>28899430
She's a fucking normie
>>
>r9k
>crowning a woman for anything
>an attention seeking psychopath at that

get fucked
>>
>>28899430
uhh... doesn't this girl do drugs and fuck Mexicans and niggers with BBC?

I mean /r9k/ is full of horrible people male and female so she might as well represent it, but I don't think you should want to protect her OP
>>
>>28899430
>queen
implying she's not a 'literally who' to 90% of the board
fuck off
>>
>>28899740
This, yet another fucking robot falls for their blatant, transparent manipulation attempts. Get the FUCK out of this board OP.
>>
>>28899430
Agreed. She is more cute than any other female r9k poster.
>>
>>28899813
That only makes me love her more.
>>
>>28899430
sure anon protect her
>>
>>28899884
I hope you're non-white then, since her taste in men is demonstrably so
>>
>>28899430
Queenship should mean something and not be given lightly.

Queenship of a board should go to people like that darknessinmyheart girl or the maggot girl (if she were real), not some generic brat.
>>
>>28899936
or was it *coldness, not darkness
>>
File: white_knight.jpg (30 KB, 266x400) Image search: [Google]
white_knight.jpg
30 KB, 266x400
>>28899430
whiteknightmode FULL BURST
>>
>>28899430
>I just want to protect her
op you can't fight your way out of a wet paper bag, shut the fuck up
>>
File: watamote_face_tomoko.jpg (72 KB, 336x339) Image search: [Google]
watamote_face_tomoko.jpg
72 KB, 336x339
Our queen doesn't even exist in the 3D world. We have to wait until they create and perfect an AI waifu before we can even interact with her.

To think that normie going through an adolescent phase before she norms it up in college is r9k's queen shows a stunning ignorance of what this place represents.
>>
https:// EIGHTCHAN.net/ashleyj/res/38301.html

explains fanboy-ism of girls on the internet
>>
File: purge it.gif (67 KB, 223x199) Image search: [Google]
purge it.gif
67 KB, 223x199
>>28899430
Fuck off whiteknight cuck. You do not belong on this board, let alone crowning a whore as queen. There's only one thing that I hate more than filthy, deceptive whores and they're weak-minded cucks like you who enable whores to whore around.
>>
>>28899430
http://www.dailymotion.com/user/ElizaArchive/1
Get your fix
>>
File: perfectbf.png (413 KB, 720x712) Image search: [Google]
perfectbf.png
413 KB, 720x712
>>28899430
I am very happy for her boyfriend, he should be proud, she's so precious for the r9k culture.
>>
>>28900218
what an ugly prick lmao
>>
She looks ugly imo. Erica is qt though.
>>
>>28900062
all that guy says is that you're a narcissist if you fall for a girl who seems compatible with you. It's dumb because no shit Ashley's fans all thought she was super relatable, that's why she had so much appeal. That doesn't make her fans narcissists

as for Ashley herself she seems too normal and nice to be a borderline psycho. She has schizoid or avoidant traits but so does almost everyone on imageboards & youtube.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.