[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it better to be heartbroken but have known love or never have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1457788435996.gif (2 MB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1457788435996.gif
2 MB, 400x250
Is it better to be heartbroken but have known love
or never have known love at all
>>
File: B4ARcA5CUAAlJH5.jpg orig.jpg (188 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
B4ARcA5CUAAlJH5.jpg orig.jpg
188 KB, 682x1024
I wish I had never known love. Actual, proper love which happened once and it destroyed me so good that I wish from time to time that I had never felt those emotions.
>>
>>28899383
Is it that awful to be heartbroken ? how does it feel like ?
>>
Is it better to have a thief steal $100 from you or never robbed you in the first place?
>>
>>28899425
Is it better to have a thief steal $100 from you or for you to never have $100 in the first place*
>>
Never to have loved at all definitely.

The only people I ever hear touting it's better to have loved and lost are people in happy relationships, or who genuinely believe they are guaranteed to end up in one eventually. If you are not one of those people it's just additional emotional scarring.

By the way lads, the phrase "I love you" is completely worthless. It signifies nothing at all. They might as well have farted. Somebody can tell you they love you then cheat on you, break up with you, or in fact only like you slightly more than a stranger. It means nothing whatsoever.
>>
I wish I had never known love. My thoughts are constantly plagued by how I fucked everything up and could've prevented it.
Don't fall for the relationship meme.
>>
>>28899425
>>28899529

Eh, not quite the same, 'cause to enjoy the $100 you have to spend/lose it.
>>
>>28899326
It is clearly better to have known love.

All relationships end eventually whether through heartbreak or death or any other reason, it makes little difference. All you can do is enjoy the good times you get and make the most of them.
>>
>>28899529
that was smart as fuck anon must say

consider writing books or something with dialouges like that man
>>
Mistborn?
>>
File: 1459846574825.gif (80 KB, 460x258) Image search: [Google]
1459846574825.gif
80 KB, 460x258
>>28899326

To never have known love.

Because love at first is intoxicating. Addicting. You'll let things slide that you never would in the past. Stuff like that.

I find after I loved and consequently had that dream shattered in front of me, ive become salty and very bitter. Love is fleeting, it comes and goes. You can't keep it forever because its like a poison. It will kill you from the inside.

I've also found i don't want relationships anymore. I know they're going to end. I know people are shallow and can be an amazing box filled with shit.

Honestly if I could go back in time that's the one thing that I would have stopped. I would have been a better person and I wouldn't be stuck in this hell I am now.
>>
Nothing feels worse than never having someone attracted to you, with the feeling that you'll most likely die alone as an outcast without ever having a relationship even though all you want is that.

It's so fucking stupid when people have had relationships and had someone attracted to them get they believe it won't happen again. The proof is that it's already happened. People who have had relationships almost always have had others interested in them too
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.