[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>like girl for three years >never have a real conversation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1464419236519.jpg (193 KB, 719x944) Image search: [Google]
1464419236519.jpg
193 KB, 719x944
>like girl for three years
>never have a real conversation with her
>have delusions of getting married, being in love
>finally get the balls to talk to her
>go on a date
>she's a horrible person

aha, next time I imagine falling in love, I'll get to know her first.

what a waste of fucking time, I'm stupid.
>>
>he believes in the romance meme
>he thinks girls aren't just using guys for their resources and social status
TOP LYL
>>
>>28899099
yea exactly bud
>>
>>28899099
Look at those disgusting flat, boyish bodies. And some retard on here told me Asian girls have the best bodies, lmao
>>
>>28899116
Shut the fuck up you fat little shit
I bet you don't even have any friends, let alone spoken to someone of the opposite gender in the past month or so.

The real question is, why haven't you killed yourself yet. No one really loves you, no one really has. You're ugly, delusional, and your perspective on life is skewed and narrow-minded.

I bet you masturbate to little girls and anime all day because your dick is so tremendously small.

I wake up everyday realizing my life isn't so great until I see posters like you and after laughing so much at little shits like you I realize I don't have anything to be sad about. The truth is, no one will ever love you, no matter how many replies you expect from me, which will be nilch, no one will love you, ever.

The only form of love you'll ever receive is from a shitpost spewing some flame bait meme because in reality, you're a sad and bitter loner with no aspirations for life. The replies on 4chan is the only love you'll ever receive.

You might as well be a serial killer or a rapist, but in the end, you'll never be loved, and you'll be forgotten, no one will remember your pathetic excuse for life. So even if you say you'll kill yourself no one will feel bad for you. Even when you tell your psychiatrist you feel depressed, the only thing she wants is your money because no one really cares for someone as pathetic as you.

Just kill yourself, or don't, to be honest, no one cares what you do.
>>
>>28899150
I'm not your bud you little shit, you don't have any friends and don't expect to get any you fucking fat loser.

Fat people should just hang themselves, but not on any items attached to the ceiling otherwise they'd cause property damage, a ceiling is worth more than a fat persons's life.
>>
>>28899186
I bet you don't even have any friends, let alone spoken to someone of the opposite gender in the past month or so.

The real question is, why haven't you killed yourself yet. No one really loves you, no one really has. You're ugly, delusional, and your perspective on life is skewed and narrow-minded.

I bet you masturbate to little girls and anime all day because your dick is so tremendously small.

I wake up everyday realising my life isn't so great until I see posters like you and after laughing so much at little shits like you I realise I don't have anything to be sad about. The truth is, no one will ever love you, no matter how many replies you expect from me, which will be none, no one will love you, ever.

The only form of love you'll ever receive is from a shitpost spewing some flame bait meme because in reality, you're a sad and bitter loner with no aspirations for life. The replies on 4chan is the only love you'll ever receive.

You might as well be a serial killer or a rapist, but in the end, you'll never be loved, and you'll be forgotten, no one will remember your pathetic excuse for life. So even if you say you'll kill yourself no one will feel bad for you. Even when you tell your psychiatrist you feel depressed, the only thing she wants is your money because no one really cares for someone as pathetic as you.

>>
>>28899186

I wake up everyday realizing my life isn't so great until I see posters like you and after laughing so much at little shits like you I realize I don't have anything to be sad about. The truth is, no one will ever love you, no matter how many replies you expect from me, which will be nilch, no one will love you, ever.

spicy spicy
>>
File: 1464506924567.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464506924567.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>28899099

It reminds me of a greentext from a few years ago.
Anon was infatuated with a girl, finally has a date with her. She's driving the car, they're going to someplace, life is great.
On their way back home, a cat is walking on the road.
She accelerates and runs over it. She begins to laugh like a maniac.
Such is life.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.