[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true robots? Can anything be made funny, even something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 750x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 750x666
Is it true robots? Can anything be made funny, even something as horrific as rape?

FYI I don't understand the joke here. What's the joke?
>>
>>28899063
>being this fucking retarded
He has poor vision. This woman looks similar to his girlfriend, but he was unable to distinguish the facial details until he had his pants down and his cock out. If he had gone to "specsavers", he would have been able to afford his glasses and avoided this unfortunate predicament.

Neck yourself, cunt.
>>
>>28899063
yes anything can be made funny, jokes aren't meant to be serious

why do you think 9/11 and Hitler jokes exist?
>>
>>28899092
But the woman would have been screaming and crying though? How would his eye sight have avoided that?
>>
>>28899092
i kinda thought tht was it, but then i was like this isn't funny it must mean something else
>>
The only subject that isn't funny or okay to joke about is The Holocaust.
>>
>>28899123
Does your girlfriend not scream and cry when you have sex?
>>
>>28899149
I've heard plenty of jokes about the holocaust.
>>
>>28899063
>even

Especially.

(Not original, neat.)
>>
>>28899149
what did hitler get for his 6th birthday?
an easy bake oven
>>
>>28899063
Yes.
the only problem we face when we use these jokes is "offense".
we have to deal with these wusses who demand that we do things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq5dNcrHE8w
>>
>>28899123
All Asian women scream and cry like they're being raped whem having sex, no matter how consensual, it's disgusting. Probably because their men are insecure about their penis size and the act makes them feel big. Also maybe because of sex guilt pushed on women there.
>>
Any joke that can offend anyone in anyway is extremely unfunny and problematic.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.