[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting kicked out, dunno what to do. Things have been slowly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: y9jksct - Imgur.jpg (535 KB, 1999x1328) Image search: [Google]
y9jksct - Imgur.jpg
535 KB, 1999x1328
Getting kicked out, dunno what to do.

Things have been slowly coming to a boil over the past months, and finally, the day has come. I've gotta leave.

I have tradable kills, I know how to code, design, etc. But none of this is going to help me in the coming days. I need an immediate solution.

I have one semi-friend, and she's busy with her own life's bullshit, so that's out. I had a meeting on Monday for a tech startup(lol), but I emailed them and told them that it wouldn't be feasible, considering my current situation.

So I've got a few options.

*I go live in homeless shelters and secure manual labor jobs.
"I enlist in the military
"I jump off something high

Suggestions?
>>
Just go to a homeless shelter.
It's not a big deal. I'll probably end up there one day.
>>
Get a coding job in the military
>>
>>28898906
I would, but apparently, if you've used adderall in the past year, you're ineligible. My original plan was to enlist as a shit-tier position and hope that they don't check/care.
>>
>>28898942
Was it prescribed or did you acquire it illegally? If you have no record of purchasing it you should work on getting all traces of it out of your body immediately.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 1024x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 1024x853
Would you consider pleasuring other gentlemen's genitalia in your mouth for money?
>>
>>28899183
prescribed, unfortunately.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.