[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people like weed? >smoke a bowl >chill out relax
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1439039113018.png (329 KB, 562x878) Image search: [Google]
1439039113018.png
329 KB, 562x878
Why do people like weed?

>smoke a bowl
>chill out relax
>lol not
>end up getting anxious and thinking about responsibilities that need to be taken care of
>start over-analyzing your own behavior
>realize how autistic and weird you are
>cue depression and self-hatred
>some enjoyable moments but always overshadowed by these spergouts

Shit drug if you're a robot and not just a shutin normie.
>>
>not researching a substance extensively before using it
>have the gall to eschew weed altogether because a specific strain fucked you up

that sounds pretty normie to me t b h. that, or you only have access to one type of weed (likely brick/shit weed, which is like playing mental/emotional slots)

you remind me of the two football chads from my hometown that called the police because they smoked medicinal weed for the first time and thought they were dying
>>
>>28898946
That's not true its not about strains pothead, weed can actually trigger paranoia or anxiety in some people and then every time they smoke it after that it'll always be like that. Yes that's right kid, your drug isn't all butterflies and angels!
>>
>>28898835
It can really depend on the strain.
My friend got me some heavy hybrids and I had my very first panic attack during a black-out. I thought about my stomach and I felt everything. Then I just became really faint as reality faded away, interesting experience in my opinion.

I'm no expert but ive had some bad strains that always made me trip out. I've had others that made me super relax.
>>
>>28898972
>weed can actually trigger paranoia or anxiety in some people and then every time they smoke it after that it'll always be like that.

no shit, people with possible schizoid or schizophrenic tendencies (family history or otherwise) shouldn't be touching weed, or psychoactive substances in general. you need to go to the doctor if that's happening, because weed is the bunny slopes of substances that can begin the snowball into full-blown schizophrenia, avoidant personality disorder, dissociation, etc.
>>
INDICA
N
D
I
C
A
>>
>>28899030
Well then that's a large majority of this site, you made it sound like OP was an idiot and doing something wrong when it was really something else
>>
>>28898946
>researching a substance

Tip: this is druggie-talk for 'I'm going to deflect the responsibility for peddling a harmful substance on the fact that you haven't been retarded enough to dig through hundreds of personal records to find an anecdotal piece of evidence where the harmful effect didn't happen, then act smug about the whole situation'.

This is why literally everyone hates druggies.
>>
>>28898835
Some strains do have the tendencies to amplify your experiences. If you are a really depressed and pathetic person. Well, you are going to feel even more depressed and pathetic as you are trapped with your thoughts for the next 2-4 hours. I find it good to indulge myself in some form of stimuli whether it be videogames, TV, a movie, or music. But if you try other strains and the same shit happens, fuck it. You gotta ask yourself what's the point. Before you toke try to remember your last experience and maybe decide if you want to quit.
>>
>>28899109
>cannabis or any drug at all
>producing anything near meaningful introspection
>>
File: 1464447087833.gif (1019 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
1464447087833.gif
1019 KB, 500x245
>>28898835
>tfw OP is literally Bill Cosby
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7AAuf0xO58
>>
>>28899071
>you made it sound like OP was an idiot and doing something wrong when it was really something else

feeling weird from weed isn't wrong, but saying weed's a shit drug for robots & only good for shutin normies is. especially when one doesnt research a substance, & gives up when things go wrong (woah, surprise!) that train of thought is the staple of the normie drug-experimentation mindset

to add, the reason i brought up different strains is because I've felt EXACTLY like the OP did. on dozens of occasions. I asked what strain I just smoked, and made a mental note to stay the fuck away from it. OP's symptoms are very common in themself. the issue arises when/if he's still feeling them day(s) after the fact

>>28899055
CBD in general is ace, but I've had some indicas that were high as fuck in THC that still got me paranoid. I recently got a sativa with roughly 50/50 THC and CBD content and it's astounding. makes me feel like i'm on a low dose of valium and vyvanse simultaneously

>>28899101
astounding strawman. I meant research in more of a
>find out if mental illness runs in the family
>what is a standard dose
>what types of X-substance are there, and what are there effects & side-effects

way, but please, feel free to put words in my mouth (much like how you seem to put dicks in yours) about how I told him to dig through "hundreds of personal records" to cherry pick a good anecdote from. holy hell, are you literally retarded, or just illiterate? did you mean to quote a different post?

>This is why literally everyone hates druggies.

m8, you've gotta be higher than me because you not only made my strawman, you made him a straw hut and straw field on a straw planet. christ in heaven, take some remedial courses (for your sake, and those around you)
>>
>>28899239
Do you know anything about shrooms?
>>
>>28899256
I'm sorry I should be more specific. What i meant to ask is what is a good dosage in your opinion. I hear a lot of different things.
>>
>>28899239
>and what are there effects & side-effects

i meant their**, fuck me.

either way, if your idea of "research" is to read erowid anecdotes, then we're on completely different pages from the get-go and it's pointless to talk about

>>28899256
>>28899266
sorry for the delay

like with most (illicit) substances, the potency varies a lot between batches. you can always start off low at 1-2g and eat another gram or so after a couple/few hours. I tend to get a nice body high from the 1-2, and visuals come in around 2.5-4 (depending on the quality). Honestly, it's best to start off aiming a bit short so you don't risk getting overwhelmed.

and if you're experienced with LSD, you're pretty much already set. imo, mushrooms are far kinder to the mind and bad trips. if LSD was proper bowling, mushrooms would be bowling with a kiddie bumper or two up. the only downside i can think of, is that shrooms can upset some people's stomachs. stomachs are especially weird n complex with our gut bacteria stuff, so i've no idea how it'll be for you. for me, i get a bit of gas and gotta fart a few times, but then i'm feeling golden again
>>
>>28899115

Literally the greatest thing I've ever seen in my life. The gif, ofc, not the jigaboo.
>>
i smoke weed everyday lol sometimes i freak out and have weird anxiety attacks lol and paranoia freak outs n shit but most the time its really good enjoyable drug that makes being bored fun imo
>>
>>28898835
because we all don't freak out.i just laugh, relax, and then sleep but better.
>>
>>28898835
>anxiety attack or just intense boredom
>smoke a bowl
>chill
>listen to music
>make something beautiful
>solve internal conflicts
>ponder the universe
>smoke a bowl
>>
>>28899239
>I recently got a sativa with roughly 50/50 THC and CBD content and it's astounding. makes me feel like i'm on a low dose of valium and vyvanse simultaneously
What's the strain/where did you get it

>inb4 dispensary
ree
>>
>>28899055
Missing the point. Sativa strains, low temperature vaping, occasional use, massive doses. If you're not tripping the fuck out you're doing it wrong. Cannabis is a psychedelic, and more edge-lord than hippie style. Put on some darkstep, watch some horror movies, enjoy the ride. The positive effects are inseparable from the paranoia.
>>
>>28898972
this is exactly what happened to me. smoked it every day for several years, had one freakout and i havent been able to touch it since. massive anxiety attacks.
>>
>>28899743
>What's the strain/where did you get it

It's called Cannatonic, and sorry but yeah it was from a dispensary (Colorado) I had no idea it even existed until a couple weeks ago
>>
>>28899755
>horror movies on weed

Mother fucking...NOPE!

Tried it once, never a fuckingain.
>>
>>28900371
OP here, can't sleep. Horror movies on weed are nice. Recently watched the Witch.

>tfw death and violence doesn't bother me just a boring mediocre and futile existence
>tfw wish I had a gun to shoot myself with
>mfw thinking about bleeding myself to death but don't want to be found by the roommate I hate

Why am I so autistically disturbed and broken
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.