[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw fridge completly empty >nothing even in the refigerator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: crying-sad-gif.gif (504 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
crying-sad-gif.gif
504 KB, 500x281
>tfw fridge completly empty
>nothing even in the refigerator
>money in like 4-5 days
skeletons send help, should i force myself too sleep?
>>
Sleep, try not to move a lot, drink lots of water.
>>
I would get over myself and start making as many friends and begging for food. Don't let /r9k/ fuck you up. Seriously start talking to whoever you are in contact the most and start doing whatever you can to persuade them for some food.
>>
Food bank and shelters my man
>>
>Not stockpiling basic cheap shit pasta or rice
How did you end up here anon?
>>
>Not going full caveman and dumpster diving
>>
>>28898750
Only problem is going to be staying hydrated, which of course isn't difficult. You just won't notice thirst because you're going to be hungry a lot. Make sure to drink a lot. People also underestimate the amount of water they get from food, so drink extra extra, and you'll be fine. You'll start feeling weak and easily winded around the fourth day, but it's not dangerous.
>>
>>28898750

plenty of food in the dumpster behind grocery store.

you could just steal a bag of bread from a gas station. If you get caught, pretty sure the cops would see how pathetic you are and buy you a sandwich and send you on your way.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.