[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pos ITT if you fucking hate yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: 1445746632176.gif (192 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1445746632176.gif
192 KB, 200x200
Pos ITT if you fucking hate yourself
>>
I only hate myself halfway
I see myself as an obstruction, or an irritant, moreso than something to legitimately hate
Can I p-p-post?
>>
What if i hate everyone else and not myself?
>>
>>28898677
I FUCKING HATE MYSELF I'M UGLY, STUPID AND FAT. I GET ANXIOUS FOR NO FUCKING REASON I CANT CONTROL IT. I DO NOTHING ALL DAY AND I'M GOING INSANE FROM THE ISOLATION. SOMEONE PLEASE KILL ME.
>>
Hatin' and postin'.
>>
If you hate yourself, just kill yourself?
No one will miss you, just do it already.

Seriously.
Kill. Your. Self.
>>
>>28898677
I hate yourself, OP.

I love myself.
>>
>>28899275
sounds like you need a ride in the waha wagon
>>
File: Goodbye.png (51 KB, 865x1093) Image search: [Google]
Goodbye.png
51 KB, 865x1093
i hate myself
so much
and its probably not unjustified, considering that no one can stand me. no one has ever said, 'i love you' to me ever

>>28899275
well thats just plain rude
>>
I don't get this hating yourself meme.

everybody hates me but I love myself and try to improve myself so I become a better more likable person.
>>
>>28899318
see that's the thing
no one will ever love you, so just remove yourself from this world

I'm going to be honest here and say that, none of us really give a shit about you, you just feed onto our ego

if you killed yourself right now, or maybe in a few hours, maybe your life would matter?

so do it.
kill yourself

do it to prove that maybe, someone loves you!
kill yourself
kill yourself
>>
>>28899381
youre not as insightful as you think you are

i already know all that shit, its not gonna motivate me

plus if i kill myself, my dog will probably go to my bitch gf and she might just put him down
>>
>>28899405
no, see if you kill yourself, then the world will be better

don't be selfish and think about yourself think about people who actually matter to this world

just kill yourself!
>>
File: 1464443738724.jpg (32 KB, 281x260) Image search: [Google]
1464443738724.jpg
32 KB, 281x260
>mfw finals have been going on for 3 weeks now
>got wasted on friday and slept through yesterday
>more fucking tests next week
>Her.

just fucking kill me
>>
File: 20090919214405.jpg (58 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
20090919214405.jpg
58 KB, 400x300
I hate myself, I have an annoying personality and I like memes.
>>
>>28899422
again, gf will put down dog

she hates animals

ever since she moved in shes been constantly complaining about him shedding

and also if i kill myself, she'll be out on the street, since her minimum wage job doesnt pay shit. theres no way she'll afford our apartment on her own
>>
>>28899441
>Girls who hate animals

literal cancer, they should all be lined up and shot.
>>
>>28899441
then kill your, put a bag over her head and slit her throat so the blood only goes on her head, then wrap her in some black garbage bags, use duct tape, and spray lots of formic acid so the scent doesn't attract police dogs.

I recommend dumping the body in the shallow end of the marsh, when the tides would naturally move the body into deeper soil.

The second place I put the other body would be in a maintenance shaft in the middle of nowhere, maybe hour drive or two hour drive, I live in Kansas so not many people inspect.
>>
>>28899461
yeah, but shes sweet outside of that

shes complains a lot and picks fights over nothing, but at the same time its nice to come home at the end of the day to someone who's excited to see you
>>
File: Internet Leash.jpg (36 KB, 600x459) Image search: [Google]
Internet Leash.jpg
36 KB, 600x459
>>28899489
>I live in Kansas
that explains it
>>
i hate myself.. not as much as i hate humanity in general though. But, it is what it is. Just gotta go forward, try to improve and do my best to be a good person. Honestly, watching the world destroy itself really helps. I hate this world so much, it makes a big difference to see it fall apart. It's not only vindicating, which reassures me that i'm not simply crazy, it's also something more. It's a sense of justice. After all i've been through and am going through, I know that no one escapes in the end. Shit will either be bad, or terrible, or worse.... but in the end, death, everyone will fucking die, no matter what, poof..gone, forever, nothingness. That's what keeps me going, knowing that every asshole, every nig, every evil dictator is going to face that justice and no matter what they do they can never escape it. It makes it just a little bit easier to keep going.
>>
>>28899512
You're dumb, she's going to fuck you over. Bitches love dogs, so do men. They're LITERALLY humanities best friend you stupid fuck. Ditch this cunt, you'll be a lot happier.
>>
File: crushing.jpg (590 KB, 2128x1196) Image search: [Google]
crushing.jpg
590 KB, 2128x1196
I hate myself. I'm too scared of judgement.
>>
>>28898677

Well, I do hate fucking myself but somehow have managed to do it for 10 years straight.
>>
Guess i'll reply and share.
Failed normie reporting in.
Having friends is nice, even though they're more entertainment than anything else.

Reminds me of a friend that believes has nothing in life :

>his parents split up and he lives with his mother but his father own the house
>apparently the father can kick them out anytime
>the guy almost had the girl almost all guys from the group wanted to get but he fucked it up
>complains that all he has in life is shit
>had to hold him in tears

i despise him so fucking much
The guy had almost all everything but complains.
And here we are half of us who just want the attention of a cute girl and he had it.
Fuckin piece of shit.

Also i'm a bitter motherfucker
>>
Me. I'm a piece of fucking shit and I deserve to be punished and die.
>>
Sup dudes

I also hate myself
>>
File: Waha is using the Internet.jpg (29 KB, 480x345) Image search: [Google]
Waha is using the Internet.jpg
29 KB, 480x345
>>28898677
>Pos ITT if you fucking hate yourself

Why would you open such a thread with Suzuran? Also, hello fellow oldfag
>>
>erectile dysfunction
>weird fetishes
>perpetually lazy as fuck
>skinny as a rail
>too lazy to lift weights
>smoke marijuana and drink beer all day
>only real friend moved away

what's to like
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.