[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf went to caliroots this weekend with her friends. Been missing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: part bitch - 06.jpg (481 KB, 1600x1068) Image search: [Google]
part bitch - 06.jpg
481 KB, 1600x1068
My gf went to caliroots this weekend with her friends. Been missing her but enjoying time alone. She's texted me here & there but usually short texts like "I love you" or "miss you". She's been super excited for the concert. Even went on a diet for a month to lose 20 pounds.

I totally trust her 100%. The only red flag I noticed, was she shaved the puss right before leavin. She said it was just for personal comfort. What are the chances she will cheat on me? I mean she has friends there so the chances must be really low, eh?
>>
>>28898472
Disregard all posts under mine

I'm not sure if this is bait but I'll bite, she won't cheat on you and you should be thankful she lost 20 pounds for a concert. Can't even get mine to lose 10 for a vacation
>>
>>28898505
Thanks anon. And this isn't bait
>>
nope, chances are really high senpai :(
>>
this is bait. fuck off and die.
>>
>>28898472
>lost weight
>shaved vagina
yeah you're cucked. Hope you like chlamydia.
>>
She's cheating on you even when she's not out of town.
>>
File: 1464311075078.jpg (64 KB, 736x647) Image search: [Google]
1464311075078.jpg
64 KB, 736x647
>girlfriend

who cares. you already have it better than 98% of robots do.

fuck off.
>>
>>28898472
Just the fact you have a gf is red flag that she is gonna cheat on you. Then to add to it she's at a massive concert with her friends and a shaved pussy?

>You sit at home alone
>Your gf polishes Chads dome
>>
>>28898806
>wants a gf even if she cucks him
You are the reason the world is fucked. Literally kill yourself you fucking trash.
>>
>>28898885
We don't have much options, so any qt gf would be fine.
>>
>>28898885
think you missed my point.

he got a first gf. he can get a second. better than most robots will ever get.

like when rich assholes complain that they only got the 6, not the 6s.
>>
>>28898472
Do you know her friends? If yes ask the one you trust the most
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.