[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey r9k I just got blocked on okcupid because of a simple misunderstanding,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1455168586269.png (174 KB, 473x496) Image search: [Google]
1455168586269.png
174 KB, 473x496
Hey r9k I just got blocked on okcupid because of a simple misunderstanding, they thought I was being sarcastic while I was being serious. Why do I care so much about this? I know I should move on but it really is bothering me that she blocked my all because of a misunderstanding. What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>28898336
>What the fuck is wrong with me?
The fact that you were on OKCupid trying to bag Stacies in the first place

kek
>>
post the conversation so that we can see it and understand
>>
>>28898378
I deleted it but I it was pretty much:

me: "you should change your six things to food and water blahblahblah"

them: "oh shit your right lol"

me: "lets roll with that. of course im right, ive never been more right etc"

them: " are you being sarcastic?"

me: "yah i am, shouldi i stop being sarcastic?"

them: " why are you so angry at me?"

them: "you know nvm i dont care, im just going to block you."
>>
Caring that a girl blocked you on OkCupid is omega tier behaviour. Get over it and stop taking that website so seriously.
>>
>>28898438
>them: " why are you so angry at me?"
>them: "you know nvm i dont care, im just going to block you."

They exerted clear signs of both impatience and incompetence.

I'd count her as good riddance, considering she would never be able to serve you even half-heartedly in the role of a subservient wife or girlfriend. Keep the best and dump the rest.
>>
>>28898452
>>28898482
Whatever I decided to be a super omega bitch and message her on a different account trying to explain shit. I plan on killing myself soon anyway so might as well do what I want.
>>
>>28898547
>so might as well do what I want.
lol pussy

origorigorig
>>
>>28898554
chad youre drunk again, pls go
>>
>>28898438
Crazy and/or extremely low self-steem

>>28898547
Send her this thread, make sure you shoot up a collegue before the did.
>>
>>28898626
my classmates never did anything wrong, im in computer science like 90% arent even normies. I definitely wont show her that I post on a chinese basking weaving forum for kissless virgins
>>
>>28898662
>I definitely wont

them fuck off my board normie
>>
File: disgust.jpg (52 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
52 KB, 300x250
>>28898438
Oh boy. There's so much you need to be told and I don't know if I have the patience to type it all out but I'll try.

>you should change your six things to food and water blahblahblah

Holy shit this is so fucking bad I can't believe you thought this was original. Half the fucking people on the website make that joke for the "6 things I couldn't live without" section of the profile. This makes you look like a smug idiot.

>>28898547
>message her on a different account trying to explain shit

Dude, what the fuck. Please be making this up. You ended with dignity and now you're crawling back...for what? Is this girl a 10/10 or something because she sounds like a fucking retard. It's not even about her anymore, you can't even respect yourself after doing something like this. You're gonna be a fucking loser for the rest of your life unless you fucking learn that one woman MEANS NOTHING. Especially on a fucking free dating app with garbage women.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.