[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm taking care of my parent's dog and during a peaceful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 23234.jpg (87 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
23234.jpg
87 KB, 500x500
i'm taking care of my parent's dog and during a peaceful stroll on the boardwalk of the extremely polluted lake by my house she jumped in the damn water is she going to die? help
>>
Just put an ice pack on her and she'll be fine
>>
>>28898234
give her a bath silly
>>
File: sad Makoto.jpg (105 KB, 606x858) Image search: [Google]
sad Makoto.jpg
105 KB, 606x858
>tfw no wan wan to take for walks on the boardwalk and jump into polluted lakes with
>>
Highly unlikely. Take her home and give her a bath.
>>
File: 1454558414102.jpg (2 MB, 2085x2399) Image search: [Google]
1454558414102.jpg
2 MB, 2085x2399
>>28898250
This anon knows what's up, OP, can't go wrong with an ice pack.
>>
>>28898264
i did give her a really good bath but she still smells slightly of shit
>>
>>28898290
anotha one, faggot
>>
>>28898309
she screeched/howled/struggled the entire time and will not go near the bathroom
>>
>>28898290
Let her dry off.

Did you use dog shampoo the first time? It can help. When she is dry you might want to go to a shop, pick up some dog shampoo, head home, and wash her again.
>>
>>28898356
The water might have been too hot, you don't want it more than warm.
>>
>>28898359
well i washed her with a dog shampoo lightly in the backyard and rinsed her with the hose and it didn't seem to do the job, then gave her a thorough bath with my own shampoo in the washroom

>>28898368
the water was pretty cool, she is just terrified of baths
>>
>>28898250
Don't do this, it makes mustard gas.
originaI
>>
She should be fine even without a bath. My dog eats dead animals and other dog's shit. If you are really worried about her just keep an eye on her and bring her to the vet if she acts weird. It's not like she is going to suddenly drop dead without warning.
>>
>>28898234
Doggo is done for!
He's gonna stink forever!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.