[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you still think about her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: 1455909718523.png (496 KB, 990x831) Image search: [Google]
1455909718523.png
496 KB, 990x831
Do you still think about her?
>>
I never knew her or met her. I'm not sure if I should feel happy that I'll never have to feel that pain or depressed that I've never fallen in love.

>tfw I'll never understand this feel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVUOtH8feoI
>>
File: 1446680074679.jpg (504 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1446680074679.jpg
504 KB, 1440x900
>first and only ever gf broke up with me two years ago
>we loved each other but I was a worthless drug addict
>cant feel anything but physical attraction for girls ever since
>she got engaged to a Chad with a degree on Monday

Feels bad man
>>
I missed her, got back together with her, then it was shit and never the same. Good fucking job, Dick. We did it again.
>>
YES. It's going to be a long summer.
>>
>>28898344
Is it actually possible to get over a breakup unless you find someone else to fill the void?
My first girlfriend just broke up with me yesterday after nearly two years. She refuses to even talk to me.
>>
>>28898397
I don't know man. Sometimes I think I'm over her.

Then I see a girl who looks like her.

Someone with the same name as her.

I see her favorite flavor of ice cream at the store.

I drive past the spot where she broke up with me twice a day to and from work.

I don't think I will ever stop thinking about her. She was so good to me. She really loved me. I was a piece of shit to her when things went south in my life. I cheated on her. I was mean to her. I was distant, and never sober.

I used to think it sucks how stacies are so rude and bitchy. But nothing is worse than having the perfect girl. Being her first kiss. Talking to her about anything and everything. Being inseperable and madly in love. And knowing it is all your fault that she stopped loving you. Though maybe she never did. Maybe she just realized I wasn't fixable or savable long before I did.
>>
>>28898227
Only when very drunk
>>
Everything I do just feels like a distraction to keep myself from thinking about her. I can't believe I fell for the love meme.
>>
No. I fucked her best friend and sent her a snapchat
>>
>>28898227
Yes, but not in that way. More of a "I hope she's doing worse than I am right now" kind of feeling.
>>
File: y.png (5 KB, 301x50) Image search: [Google]
y.png
5 KB, 301x50
>>28898227
sometimes.

We never dated, but we were kinda close for a long time. She wanted to move to the US and I wanted to take her camping with me.

idk, I guess we kinda outgrew eachother. Outside of my family, I've known her longer than anyone else.

I don't even know what she's doing nowadays. When we last spoke she was training rescued dogs for competition.

We didn't have a major falling out or anything, we just drifted apart. Our group of friends stopped playing Roblox together, and after that, we didn't really have a whole lot to do. Or rather, I should say, I didn't have much to do with them.

I was always the loner tagalong fag anyway, so nobody was all that concerned with me anyway. And t b h, I didn't really like most of them anyway. They were into typical pre-teen bullshit as far as I recall, and even then I just didn't care. I was too busy being an edgy atheist and reading trashy Sci-Fi to care about that shit.

The worst part is that I know exactly how to get in touch again if I want to. I've got her twitter, her kik, I could find her facebook breddy easily, all of that shit.

For one, I'm worried it would be creepy. I already tried that shit a year and a half ago and, while she certainly didn't think it was all that weird, she said she read the message to her friend and they thought it was cute it just didn't work out. Doing that a second time's gotta seem pathetic, right?

And secondly, I don't have another reason. I tried to think of one just now, and I couldn't. The closest thing to a good reason I could come up with beyond, 'it'd be creepy,' is, 'we aren't compatible.' And that's fucking bullshit. Really, the second reason is that I'm scared I'm a shitty person and I don't want to ruin someone else with my inability to be fucking normal. I feel inadequate as a person.

Fuck you, OP. I didn't ask for this feel. What the fuck do I do now?
>>
>>28898227
i wanna be an astronaut unironically
>>
>>28899296
Go to bed, Timmy.
>>
I think about her everyday, pretty much. We were together since high school. I was her first. We lived together for three years. When her nieces were born, to them I was as much part of the family as she was. They called me uncle.

Then she broke up with me because I was a piece of shit. Worst boyfriend ever. Never cooked, never cleaned, never did anything in the apartment.

When she broke up with me I decided to cut all contact with her. Didn't talk to her for a year and a half. Fucked chicks from Tinder left and right, because chasing pussy was the only thing I could think of to take my mind off of her. And for a few hours at a time it works, but she always comes back.

So I sent her an email and I told her I'd like us to talk again, just so we're not strangers, and we're meeting next week.

I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not. Maybe I'm setting myself back in my process of forgetting about her. Maybe I'm allowing myself to demystify her, to remind myself she's just a human being, not the idealized version of her that I'm probably remembering. Or maybe I'll eventually win her back and be happy again.

I don't know, I'm confused.

But yeah, I still think about her.
>>
>>28899296
>doesn't want to be a total fucking loser
>>
>>28898227
I still fap thinking about her if that's what you mean.
Other than that hookers and booze have helped me alot.
>>
File: 1416348169607.png (57 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
1416348169607.png
57 KB, 600x434
>>28898545
>I used to think it sucks how stacies are so rude and bitchy. But nothing is worse than having the perfect girl. Being her first kiss. Talking to her about anything and everything. Being inseperable and madly in love. And knowing it is all your fault that she stopped loving you. Though maybe she never did. Maybe she just realized I wasn't fixable or savable long before I did.

Jesus christ anon, right in my fucking feels. I am in exactly the same position as you. Not drugs though, but depression made me act like "not myself" and eventually she got tired of it and left. I really feel for you anon, this is the first post I've read that has hit so close to home. I hope things work out for you - all we can do is reflect on our mistakes and improve ourselves for the future.
>>
>>28899321
get the fuck out of here, dad
>>
The worst is when I still find things lying about that belonged to her, like old missing socks or shirts buried in the closet.

Just fucking end it.
>>
File: 1426761783069.jpg (34 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
1426761783069.jpg
34 KB, 200x195
>>28899527
>Still have some of her old stuff
>She keeps saying she's going to come get it
>Never does
>Starting to realize she literally doesn't even want anything to do with me anymore even on a basic level

I look forward to bed time because it's less time I have to be awake.
>>
File: 1453993184894.png (103 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1453993184894.png
103 KB, 217x320
>>28899573
>had to abuse drugs to fall asleep because whenever I went to bed I'd think about how I missed sleeping with her and then couldn't be able to stop thinking about her
Every night I wished I would die in my sleep.
>>
>>28899649
iktf (guy you're responding to)

I drank ridiculous amounts of alcohol just so my reality was a constant blur.
>>
>>28898227
No.

I haven't had a crush or a oneitis in a long time. It's worse than having one. I want a gf but I literally have nowhere to start. No girl to work up to courage to talk to, no goal to set. I desperately crave affection companionship intimacy but I have nowhere to look nowhere to get it and I lay awake every night eaten up by this and I can't even cry or do anything. I just want a girl to snuggle up against me and feel her warmth and fall asleep and hold her in my arms and go on bike rides and talk shit about people and learn new things with
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.