[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/yd/-yandere general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 17
File: woman-with-bloody-knife-1.jpg (823 KB, 1630x1086) Image search: [Google]
woman-with-bloody-knife-1.jpg
823 KB, 1630x1086
General topics:
> Funposting, Feelposting, Shitposting.
> Yandere Stories and Q&A.
> Relationship advice by Dr. Feel.

Additional Resources:
> General Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/0B1TQuYb
> Dating / Community site FAQ: http://pastebin.com/uAVi8RjT
----------------------------------------
> IRC channel: #yg on irc.rizon.net / port 6667
> Friendly connection tutorial: http://i.imgur.com/5teKhJn.png
> Spinoff channels: #yangen, #yandere, #yan - all on rizon like the above.
> Steam Group, Skype group
----------------------------------------
> Yandere Map: https://zeemaps.com/map?group=1005508
> Dating / Community site: http://yandere.org/
>>
File: 1463272606241.png (159 KB, 279x399) Image search: [Google]
1463272606241.png
159 KB, 279x399
>>28898004
>Using stock photo for OP instead of Yuno
>>
>>28898032
Wanted something different
>>
>>>/d/

generals fuck off
>>
>>28898004
Now why would she put marinara sauce all over his white shirt?
>>
File: 1458838825016.jpg (59 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
1458838825016.jpg
59 KB, 1152x864
>>28898128
Not OP but how is this /d/ related? It isn't. Even if you didn't want it on r9k, it doesn't belong on /d/.
>>
File: bfgfapplication6.jpg (949 KB, 2967x1232) Image search: [Google]
bfgfapplication6.jpg
949 KB, 2967x1232
Tripfags looking for yandere femanons and maleanons!
>>
>>28898208
a-are you looking for a bf?
>>
>>28898316
Post a vocaroo. Do you have a nice voice?
>>
>dating/community site
I remember when that was first set up. How well has it actually worked?
>>
>>28898576
>>dating/community site
>I remember when that was first set up. How well has it actually worked?
Seconding this. I'm guessing it's dead and/or full of men.
>>
>>28898618
I don't go there but from lurking the older threads yeah that's basically how it is. Dead except for some guys who just use it as some kind of sekret klub. In the history of these entire threads over the years, I dont think I've ever read of a relationship coming from that site.
>>
>>28898516
No ;_;

It's deep and ugly
>>
tfw no loyal gf with the same dreams as me. Tfw no gf with the same interests with me. Tfw no gf who is compatible with my weird personality, shortcomings, beliefs etc. Tfw no gf with the same fetishes to me. Tfw no loyal gf who will not leave me.
>>
>>28898194
Seconding this, and I've never seen the problem with generals either. Threads are constantly recycled anyway. Slapping the "general" tag on it just means you're aware of that and being honest about it.

>>28898637
Still glad the site was made. The thought of what it could have became makes me happy regardless.
>>
>>28898831
Too bad when girls actually posted here, it was one of two things

a. They were wanting drama/orbiters
b. They just wanted to be a part of the threads and got harassed by people here and left

Besides, true yandere doesn't exist in the anime sense. So you either have histrionic BPD girls with abandonment issues or legitimately crazy girls who just happen to love you, or a mix of both
>>
>>28898887
>So you either have histrionic BPD girls with abandonment issues or legitimately crazy girls who just happen to love you, or a mix of both
Not who you are responding too but I accept a girl who would cling to me would be mentally fucked up and I don't mind at all because I am too.

>implying every fucked up girl doesn't get chad anyway
>>
>>28898921
But being mentally fucked up can mean many things. You wouldn't want to be with someone with BPD for example, or fucking Schizophrenia. Where do you decide is the limit on these things?
>>
>>28898887
I used to think so too, but surely there must be one or two of them out there? I'd just guess there are so few of them that our odds of ever running into them are microscopic.

>>28898921
There's not a Chad for every girl out there. The math doesn't add up. Remind yourself that. Also, I imagine a legit yandere girl would scare off normal guys to begin with. I mean, if you google "how to get a clingy girlfriend" then google essentially asks you if you didn't mean "how to get rid of a clingy girlfriend".
>>
>>28898732
Post it anyways. Deep voices can be nice
>>
I've been thinking about making a yandere tulpa over the summer since I'll have so much spare time. Seems like a more reliable solution than to just sit around and wait for one to stumble into my life. Anyone got one? Stories or words of wisdom would be appreciated.
>>
What's a good yandere anime that has a girl slowly becoming more psychotic as she gets more obsessed and is used as the main plot.
I expected a good anime with future dairy but it was just a shitty time travel anime with yandere on the side
>>
>>28898982
>Where do you decide is the limit on these things?
Psychosis, extreme paranoia/delusions, unpredictable and violent behaviour, compulsive lying or being untrustworthy in any way. Those would be the main red flags. Other problems are probably fine for me.
>>
>>28898998
Well it depends on what you mean. IRL yandere with killing just doesn't exist besides a few isolated cases. But that's not to say I've not met some very clingy and crazy women. I believe yanderes exist in real life, I've seen it, it just depends on exactly what you want and how strict your definition is
>>
File: doll.jpg (166 KB, 927x859) Image search: [Google]
doll.jpg
166 KB, 927x859
I want a white yandere girl that's taller than me by just a little bit

I can't even get a date let alone find the perfect girl
>>
>>28899077
Right. Well put.
>>
>>28899093
Why does she need to be taller than you? Feels oddly specific.
>>
>>28899051
>extreme paranoia/delusions
That's one of the things most (well most I've personally met) IRL yanderes have though. I don't know if you're going to meet a yandere who doesn't have some degree of paranoia or delusional thinking. You might just want a clingy gf, not an actual yandere.
>>
>>28899110
just a little bit taller

personally, I've always had good experiences with taller lady friends. Other than that I guess it's just something I can't explain
>>
>>28899170
I said extreme. I myself have been paranoid in the past. I expect them to be a bit paranoid. As long as the paranoia is not directed at me it's ok.

Delusions are different, depends what it is. I don't even know how to define delusional.
>>
>>28898208
at least post some tripfags who posted in yandere threads or gentlefemdom, vyro isn't single, isn't virgin, same for samson
>>
>>28899211
So what if the paranoia was about you cheating on her? That's basically what anime yanderes have
>>
>>28899051
>being untrustworthy in any way

literally the only thing i wouldnt be okay with, you fucking casual
>>
>>28899480
How can you trust someone who is psychotic? >>28899387
That'd be annoying but shows she cares.
>>
File: 1460034486818.jpg (63 KB, 680x960) Image search: [Google]
1460034486818.jpg
63 KB, 680x960
>>28899741
>How can you trust someone who is psychotic
Love. I'm not even joking, if you love someone you can see past their psychosis
>>
>>28899741
>How can you trust someone who is psychotic?

because i also have breaks from reality on occasion. i don't get violent but id be fucking grateful to be killed by a yandere gf
>>
>>28899757
I'm not sure I understand what psychosis is but if I understand it correctly, it would be illogical to trust them. And trust is the most important thing to me.
I'm stupid or desperate enough to accept a gf like that but I'd be looking for more in a life partner desu. Trying to break up with a psychotic yanderee could be difficult.
>>
>>28898004
These threads would be a lot better if you faggots removed your tripcodes
>>
>>28899822
If someone you love is in a psychotic state, you can still care for them. Most crazy people aren't in psychosis all the time. You can fall in love with someone, and they have some trouble with psychosis sometimes, you would break it off? I know I'm the minority but that seems really scummy. You should be with someone in the good and bad times
>>
>>28899906
>psycho detected
>>
>>28900045
I'm not psycho, but I have been close to people who suffered from psychotic episodes. I honestly don't think it's something that would (should) stop someone from loving someone else. Like where do you draw the line? Can't love someone with psychosis, but who can you love? Someone mildly depressed? It all feels so vain to me, you shouldn't be turned off from loving someone because of the issues they have, you should try to help them.
>>
>>28900090
Lol there are infinite people to help so fuck them all. I'm beta though so I would do it. She better be sexually attractive.
Depends how insane they are. I don't want to partner with anyone who needs psychiatric medication. And I want to become a father and an insane mother might not be able to parent well,she will probably pass on her psychosis genes to the children too.
>>
>>28900172
>Lol there are infinite people to help so fuck them all.
But if everyone thinks like that, and most people do think like that, then nobody will help them. Maybe it's just my messiah complex but on top of just having a relationship with someone, you're also helping them emotionally as well. A lot (not all, as the word crazy is pretty broad) of crazy girls are extremely loyal to guys who care for them because nobody else did. To have that kind of bond with someone is amazing.
>>
What happened to that crazy girl and her neighbor?
>>
>>28901034
The neighbor was schizo right? I think I've seen her post a few times on r9k recently. Can't be sure it was her though
>>
>>28901034
>>28901165
Yes I remember this, her neighbor gave her smokes.
>>
>>28901491
That's cute.
I remember she mentioned kissing every single cigarette for those sweet indirect kissies.
>>
what is the steam group? i need some friends to add
>>
Could we please have another skype group?

I wish I could talk to more yandere's about qtbf and mines relationship. Sometimes I feel I am too yan and it can put a strain on us.

I am starting to feel there are no guys who actually want relationships with yanderes or clingy girls, they just think they want that kind of attention.

Anybody else have this experience?

Lately I feel that the more I love qtbf the more jealous I am when I hear he has been talking to other people but hardly speaking to me. Especially girls. It makes me so mad I want to completely shut him out and tell everybody he is MINE, back the fuck off.

A lot if women really want men and their attention when they find out they are in a relationship. Combined with men getting bored once they don't have to chase a girl anymore... I never get bored of him. I want him to proudly tell everyone he has conversations with that I'm his girlfriend and they can respect that or fuck off.
>>
>>28902363
Only qts huh :/
>>
>>28902363
Fuck off.

Also, OP: Fuck off with that website in the OP post.

That kind of shit has absolutely killed /yg/. Fucking killed it.

Any kind of group, website, IRC, anything like that is bad. It's a circlejerk. It's drama. Nothing yandere or obsessive ever got/gets discussed on them. It's full of disgusting, terrible people and they're run by disgusting, terrible people. Don't think that you can improve them either. Those kinds of things are by their very nature cancer. Let those people have their stupid website, discord, and IRC and let them keep doing whatever they're doing there, meanwhile let us have a thread free of their bullshit. I'm fucking begging you.

/yg/ was at its best when it was nothing but a thread that showed up every few days. It actually had obsessive people who talked about obsessive love.
>>
A clingy, insane gf would be great.

But she would be disgusted by how much I clinged to her, in return. They thrive on drama. A yandere needs that feeling of jealousy.
>>
>>28902846
I don't need jealousy. It feels horrible. All that stress and worry. I need someone who has no other friends or anything so that I know they're all mine and I know they truly care about me because I'm all they've got.
>>
File: hmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>28902793
Ye. The websites take away content from the threads and just generate more drama than they would in the thread since they're held more accountable as they're doing it in front of "everybody" (it doesn't matter but I've noticed attention whores are more likely to stfu.)

That map is dead, I don't why people keep posting it in the OP. The person in charge of the map quit almost a year ago.

Has anyone handcrafted or gifted their SO anything lately? It's the best way to show them your love with something you made with your own will! Even if it wasn't perfect it was still made by you for them!

Random image, I didn't make this, please don't call me a shit.
>>
>>28898004

wtf is a yandere?
>>
we could still have regular threads but just not call it a "general"? would that be okay?
>>
>>28902938
Sounds good. All I want is that one person to be alone with. To spend all my time with. Don't want or need friends.

What are the male equivalent of yanderes called?
>>
>>28902793
You really don't need to tell me to fuck off. The problem with threads on r9k is that it can be hard to hold private conversations on a public forum.

Some people would prefer help regarding their /yan/ related problems in a more private setting, especially when the object of their obsessive love browses /r9k/.

Not saying we should stop the /yan/ threads, just there are fairly decent reasons for having both.
>>
>>28903088
The word "general" does tend to trigger people.
>>
>>28903099
Yandere is an anime trope. I call it obsessive, male or female.
>>
>>28903113
If you want a private conversation just do what we did back in the day: if you get on well with an anon, ask them for contact info. I met plenty of nice people that way when this general was still young-ish. Far better people than I ever met in any of that group-irc nonsense.
>>
>>28899741
How can you not?

>tfw watching a fairly qt girl freaking out in the ward and having to be restrained by security
>tfw thought about her all day, just fantasizing about kissing her and breaking her episode
>tfw thought about comforting her as she comes back to reality and breaks down
>tfw wouldn't even care if she hurt me
>tfw no yandere gf
But I'm fairly crazy myself. Nobody wants an ugly manlet who spends his nights doing weird masochistic shit.
>>
File: ZTZ2wCL.jpg (330 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
ZTZ2wCL.jpg
330 KB, 1200x1600
>>28902938
>know they truly care about me because I'm all they've got

Aren't you technically all they have even if they do talk to other people? If they truly care about you, you're irreplaceable to them. I know the paranoia sets in and it sometimes twists the truth so that it fits in with your paranoid thoughts of them cheating on you, but intense communication and possibly some long serious conversations with your lover can at least find ways to help you find coping methods or other means to soothe the panic.
>>
File: 6tugrd.jpg (69 KB, 420x262) Image search: [Google]
6tugrd.jpg
69 KB, 420x262
>>28903099
>What are the male equivalent of yanderes called?
Creeps.
Losers.
Faggots.
No-lifers.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 499x775) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 499x775
I'm a clingy insane unstable gf.

I feel so bad about it, especially since I'm ugly and fat. But I can't let him go.
>>
>>28903319
>I'm ugly and fat
Does your partner think that way about you?
You might be looking in the mirror and finding excuses to find yourself unpleasing
"He's too good for me" "I'm just a poop and he's a king" etc
>>
>>28903344
He says I'm not ugly or fat but deep down I know he's just saying that so I don't get too too sad.
>>
>>28903241
True.

Yandere does have a better ring to it.
>>
>>28903356
Better start working out, then. Earn his real praise and affection.
>>
>>28903356
I have a friend who feels she is in a similar situation, and I guess I am too. You should start eating right and exercising. Even losing .5 pounds a week will really help in the long run. If you really care about him and your appearance and pleasing him, you should take steps to better yourself for both him and yourself.
>>
>>28903453
>>28903404
I've lost a little bit of weight but I'm the type of ugly where it doesn't matter how much I weigh, my face still ruins everything. Most girl fatter than me are usually hotter anyway because they have normie faces.

I feel guilty and I know he could find a cute Stacey and sometimes wish he would... but just the thought makes me sick
>>
>>28903356
He could also be telling the truth and doesn't see you as fat/ugly.

>>28903453
This is good too, looking after your health is key to having your mind in a strong state.
>>
File: rcth5vx.png (69 KB, 256x209) Image search: [Google]
rcth5vx.png
69 KB, 256x209
>>28903526
>I feel guilty and I know he could find a cute Stacey
BUT HE DOESN'T WANT A SLUTTY SHIT STACY, HE WANTS YOU.
>>
>>28903526
I can't say that you're ugly or fat. I think most women are too critical of themselves, I think I'm ugly too, luckily I'm underweight and not dealing with being fat, but that's a different issue. If you're insecure, and want to please your partner, I'd keep exercise and diet in mind. It will help your own health most of all. You could look into yoga as well.
>>
>>28903558
This.

Stacy would be such high maintenance. And he would have to compete for her attention. The ugly fat girl is easier. Less stress.
>>
>>28899012
I'm in the process of making a bully tulpa. It was cute at first but honestly it's kinda annoying now. I don't know if it's possible to change a personality while you're in the process of making one.

I would advice against it.
>>
File: 1462118203029.png (206 KB, 468x377) Image search: [Google]
1462118203029.png
206 KB, 468x377
>>28903895
>bully tulpa
>>
>>28903895
Tulpas aren't real
>>
>>28902938
You remind me of the girl I like. I truly care about her (maybe obsessively) and that's why I have no one else.

I wish you were that girl and as yandere towards me as I am obsessive about her. You could be her...fuck my obsession is kicking in
>>
>>28899233
There's no proof at all that Vyro isn't single or a virgin though

Samson is confirmed but not Vyro

>inb4 that big "Vyro is a lying normie" picture
That girl was confirmed by her Facebook to have a bf that wasn't him
>>
>>28905962
It's okay, I'm not a girl.
>>
>>28906441
Damn. I really thought you were her because she's said something similar, in almost those exact words. You two would get along well but that's no good for me
>>
>>28906555
I don't like girls and there's already someone I'm getting attached to. We've been emailing and we talked on skype for the first time last night. They're wonderful. I'm going to end up getting really upset, I know it, but until then I'm happy.
>>
>>28906608
hopes: deleted

good luck anon
>>
File: 52011158_p5_master1200.jpg (56 KB, 354x354) Image search: [Google]
52011158_p5_master1200.jpg
56 KB, 354x354
>>28906669
lmao look at this thirsty nerd
>>
>>28899046
Bump for this please yes

Origune Commune
>>
>>28906178
Isn't vyro a fat autist
>>
>>28903208
But if there are other people they'll distract their attention away from me, some of them may fancy them and flirt with them and stuff. I really, really hate it if the person I like ends up spending time apart from me to spend time with someone else, no matter what the reason may be. It makes me feel sick with worry. Talking to them about it and getting their reassurance will make me feel better, but as soon as we're apart again it all goes out the window. I just don't know what's happening with them when they're not with me and I don't think there's any cure for how much that stresses me out.
>>
File: IMG_20160422_160922.jpg (564 KB, 1944x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160422_160922.jpg
564 KB, 1944x1944
>>28908512
No, this is him

Autist sure but I dunno about fat
>>
>>28906178
>There's no proof at all that Vyro isn't single or a virgin though
>inb4 that big "Vyro is a lying normie" picture
Well it is a proof, posting "inb4" won't make it go away. Sorry but your god is not a virgin, he's a fraud and since he's manipulative chad that's why his attractive for you weak woman
>>
>>28908929
How is it proof

Are there any pictures of them having sex? Any actual proof that they were a couple? Any... anything? There is objective proof that they WEREN'T dating seeing as how she had a guy who wasn't him listed as her BF on her Facebook

I know you hate the guy but jesus, that's some next level self-hypnosis if you genuinely believe that
>>
>Tripfags
>/soc/adv/-tier relationship cancer
And that`s just from scrolling through once. Great job proving once again that there is no good general, ever.
>>
>tfw no yandere femboy bf
>>
>>28909656
I am pretty boy.
>>
>>28909652
it was doing okay until they started talking about that tripfag.
>>
>>28909743
Are you yandere?
Don't know why I'm even asking. It's not like you'd want me.
>>
For some reason I thought that was reviewbrah lying dead on the couch.
>>
>>28909846
>Are you yandere?
I am not normal.

>>28909907
The reviews will never end, someone needs to taste test all those pizzas and keep their quality in line.
>>
File: 1458299240184.jpg (51 KB, 907x718) Image search: [Google]
1458299240184.jpg
51 KB, 907x718
>>28909846
>Generic attention whoring #2151

>>28909985
>I AM EDGY
>>
>>28910027
Edgy is my main feature, I'm well aware of it.
>>
>>28910027
Quality contribution there fellow.
>>
>>28909985
That doesn't answer the question. Lots of things could cause you to be abnormal.

>>28910027
>posting feels is attention whoring
Okay
>>
>>28908512
no, I'm the fat autist
>>28898208
actually thinking about quitting the alcohol, it's starting to really suck
>>
>tfw no severely mentally ill obsessive clingy gf
I just want someone to be mentally ill with and cuddle
I'd even be ok with just a friend as long as they never leave
I'm good looking I think and I'm nice probably I just dunno where to meet people or how to meet people. What do /yd/, what do?
I'm also really good at making mentally ill people feel safe and stuff. I am mentally ill myself and I'm very accepting and understanding of even the most severe of mental illness stuff. And I'd never associate with a normie so I mean a-am I catch? I'm a guy tho btw
>>
File: 1450051507476.jpg (226 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1450051507476.jpg
226 KB, 1280x960
>>28911190
>no, I'm the fat autist
With an interesting voice!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0TmZnMPInFU

>actually thinking about quitting the alcohol, it's starting to really suck
Tell me about how it really sucks
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.