[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a robot ever get big on YouTube?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: youtube-344107_960_720.png (68 KB, 960x480) Image search: [Google]
youtube-344107_960_720.png
68 KB, 960x480
Can a robot ever get big on YouTube?
>>
File: falloutcharisma.png (392 KB, 889x576) Image search: [Google]
falloutcharisma.png
392 KB, 889x576
no, you need charisma for that.
and we robots don't have such atribute.
>>
Lying Figure, where you at, my nigga?
>>
>>28897939

HowToBasic was a success. If you find the right niche you possibly could be.
>>
Does reviewbrah count?
>>
File: tumblr_nbcm9kek9E1tkzt0fo1_500.png (286 KB, 473x349) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbcm9kek9E1tkzt0fo1_500.png
286 KB, 473x349
>Can a robot ever get big on YouTube?
how is this even a question
>>
File: James With Noose.gif (972 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
James With Noose.gif
972 KB, 500x319
>>28898386
I'm right here pham.
I've seen my name mentioned 2 or 3 times today and it scares me 2bh, I am terrified of becoming too recognizable and basically being a tripfag.
>>
>implying reviewbrah isn't a Chad
>>
File: 777767666.png (295 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
777767666.png
295 KB, 600x300
Yuriofwind could be considered a robot.
He lives with his parents, has mental health problems and I don't think he has a job.
However I think he may have had a gf at some point. Not sure how he managed that but I suppose he is cute enough.
>>
>>28897939
Define big. I'm sure there could be a YouTube channel with thousands upon thousands of subscribers if it appealed exclusively to robots and betas.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r80kSTVoPUY
>>
Zippcast
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkywPp4tsxE

I'm definitely trying to.
>>
Youtubers are scum
Monetizing youtube was the worst thing that happened to the internet
Get a real job you bum
>>
>>28898721
Awful. You sound like a generic insufferable normalfag.
>>
>>28898795
Don't be so rude anon, you know that's not true and you're just being mean online because he posted his own stuff.
>>28898721
From what I've watched, it's not bad at all. I would actually prefer to hear live commentary just because it's more real, raw, and passionate, but if you prefer doing post commentary that's all well and dandy. You keep making these, don't listen to the mean anon he just doesn't want you shilling for yourself so he's trying to discourage you. Your voice is nice and easy to listen to and you should keep making these especially if you enjoy it.
>>
Chris Chan has a few thousand I think. I subscribed at first but quickly lost interest as the humour wore off. In a recent video he was offering the rights to Sonichu to SEGA.
>>
elliot rodger
>oc
>>
I know a russian youtube channel. The guy is 29 y.o. Still living with mom.
He reviewes cheap and bad food , plays computer games and sometimes talks about his life.
Here it is. Go check it.
https://www.youtube.com/user/ButchersHead/feed
>>
>>28897939
I play shitty anime games, some people like em but I think that I let too much normie pisswank get into the content. I have some level of charisma but it just comes across like I'm trying too hard all the time.

My main problem though is that -like moth things- I just stop giving a fuck halfway in, I start out really hyped to make something im proud of then i just stop caring again. I tried to remedy it by getting a lil drunk before i make something but it doesnt really seem to work

for anyone who gives a fuck:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JupAK34UmVg
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.