[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here was a great fucking actor during high school? No one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (538 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
538 KB, 1280x960
Who here was a great fucking actor during high school? No one knew I was depressed. I masked every problem I had in a layer of irony so no one took them seriously And I fucking hated it as it slowly tore me apart to bottle up everything. My parents never knew, my friends never knew and I would never tell them. I had dug myself in too much of a pit to tell them any true feelings is I had. How about you guys?
>>
>>28897938
No one knew I hung myself and when I came to I was in the er. Wore turtlenecks for a while
>>
>>28897938
>high school
>not your whole life
>>
I only converse with people who listen to Merzbow
>>
File: 44132525.jpg (83 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
44132525.jpg
83 KB, 717x960
I was and still am somewhat good of an actor. Since high school I also hid everything behind multiple layers of ironic humor.
No one knows, not even my family that I dropped out of college, that I have self harmed for the past 7 years after college, that I have mental health issues and all that jazz. Living alone since 16 definitely helped with that hiding, but obviously I meet my family from time to time.
Sometimes I cant even muster up a smile though so I just play the "oh Im tired, I played videogames all night with my friends"
>>
>>28897973
It essentially just boiled down to me leaving my family and old friends behind to live alone. At least this way I can be true to myself
>>
>>28897938
i have hand tremors from my anxiety

back in high school friends made fun of me for it and asked me if i had parkinsons. I just laughed with them and said "I don't know whats up with that, haha"

they all gathered around to watch my hands shake for a while, then moved on and forgot about it.
>>
>>28897938
Same here. I still act like I'm alright though.
>>
Seems to me like people always know. Some people look a little closer than others or just know what to look for, but there are those that always see through it. I don't think any of us are that great of actors. If someone doesn't see something, they probably just aren't looking. If you think you're hiding anything you're probably just decent at not being noticed, but it's impossible to hide it all.
>>
>>28898109
True in a way, I always thought of myself as someone who is good at seeing how miserable some people really are despite the appearances they try to put up. Despite me hiding all my issues from everyone all my life.
I guess partly because of it I enjoy actually looking at people, observing their behaviour and noticing things that are off.
>>
>>28898109
At times they would notice something was wrong which I could easily shut down. They ask if I'm ok where I would put on a massive smile and cheerily say yeah, of course!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.