[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Staying up late until well past midnight. >Talking long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1464013510117.jpg (68 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
1464013510117.jpg
68 KB, 700x466
>Staying up late until well past midnight.
>Talking long walks throughout my city.

I'm sure I'm not the only one doing this, some of you probably do this trying to find something, but what is it? What are we trying to find in our monitors, outside or homes? It's a depressing feeling to be quite honest but I cannot stop doing these.

Am I trying to find myself? am I just scared of life and try to hide in these activities? Am I scared of people but want to be around them?

I'm almost 25 years old and I'm having trouble finding a job, but supposedly everything will go better in August. Things should not feel this grim and I shouldn't be looking for who knows what. Maybe it is because I'm terrified of connecting with a woman? I've been thinking about this for a while but it's almost impossible for me to have any kind of deep connection with some kind of love interest. While I'm still scared of that, at the same time I want it so bad. I always wanted to be married with a nice girl and be a father but I have these issues that make it almost impossible for me to achieve this goal.

Heck, I may even be going through my first emotional crisis related to my age and I don't even realise it.

Whatever the reason, I cannot stop.
>>
>>28897882
>I'm sure I'm not the only one doing this
You are correct

1) Be an honest, hardworking person
2) Take care of yourself
3) Be there for your family
4) Be grateful for what you have
5) Be interested in helping others

Sure fire strategy desu~
>>
File: 14589988382120.jpg (373 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
14589988382120.jpg
373 KB, 1536x2048
>>28897882
>Talking long walks throughout my city.

I started wandering round my city 2 years ago I guess. Going out at 00:00 am and going back home at 10:00 am. It felt really nice to breathe this cool air. Empty roads, empty streets. It was like I'm the only person in the whole city. Lamp post led my way. It was so quiet. And some drone music was on my MP3. Lately I've been hanging out near to fastfood spots late at night. And I searched for food in trashcans. yah, I'm a poorfag.
>>
>>28897882
i do the same things

i think we need a psychologist.

something in me is aching, and i think something in you is aching too.
>>
>>28897882
>tfw you just want a quiet friend to walk around at night with. Or at least to talk about what your thoughts and what you listened to that night.

I thought it was going to help me get over some minor withdrawal but it just replaces anxiety with sadness.
>>
>>28897882
R u me op? You have relations with family right? a love interest is not too much more than that just extra effort to let them know you love them. Being a father does not seem that hard when you look at a father at a playground with his toddler. Dude literally jizzed that thing into existence less than a year ago. He doesn't know what he's doing yet.
>>
>>28898340
>something in me is aching, and i think something in you is aching too.
that's honestly not the most clumsy pick up line but i dont think that's going to work, but i think you deserve a (You) for the double entedre
>>
>>28898410
wasnt really a pick up line

im just bad at words, and i have a constant feeling i cant describe
>>
>>28897882
Love, security, answers to various questions, certainty, and, barring certainty, at least assurance that everything will be okay despite my uncertainty

And, above all, an escape
>>
File: unspecified.jpg (48 KB, 600x662) Image search: [Google]
unspecified.jpg
48 KB, 600x662
>>28898215
Mate, are you the guy who posted this last year?
>>
>>28898441
No. I'm kinda new on 4chan.
>>
>>28897882
I want that Black Mesa hoodie.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.