[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many single men and so few single girls? h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
Why are there so many single men and so few single girls?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1qGKD4zfsw
>>
>>28897685

because your creepy
>>
>>28897685
80/20 rule
next question
>>
>>28897685
Single girls aren't few but most like being single so they don't whine about it like men do.
>>
Even if I was with a girl she would hit on me. I have my eyes on a girl right now who might give me the time of the day, as a prospect for a beta provider type, but I know damn well that she puts out to any normal guy who gives her a little attention.
>>
There's actually more females than males.

There should be a surplus, but it seems like it's the opposite.

Do women just go shut-in/catlady mode if they can't find their disney-tier character man?
>>
>>28898117
>Single girls aren't few but most like being single so they don't whine about it like robots do.
ftfy
>>
>>28897685
Jesus dude, you sound like you're about to go full supreme gentleman.
>>
>>28898140
>hit on me
da fuck..

*cheat on me
>>
>>28897685
It's a seller's market my man
>>
>>28898148
there aren't as many "single" sluts because they're all either the main bitch or a harem side bitch to one chad or another

40+% of us simply don't exist to them
>>
>>28898239
This.

I work at bank in the fraud section, like 4 floors of people working there btw. There's 1 higher up chad who has literally dated like 15 women at this 1 building. They all oogle over him. When he is around, every male 6/10 and below is basically invisible.
>>
>>2889S8148
Being a cat lady is good. Cats are cute, adorable and independent so they don't stress you out while keeping you company and you can enjoy yourself. It's a very enjoyable life.
>>
File: tryptich.jpg (73 KB, 780x400) Image search: [Google]
tryptich.jpg
73 KB, 780x400
>>28898391
>>28898148
Cat ladies are happy to be cat ladies.
Cats are cute and soft like babies but less demanding and already independent, and they don't grow up to be robots leeching failures. That's the best part.
>>
>>28897685

ur ugly and scary
>>
>>28897685
alex, i have a few questions for you

1. are you serious?
2. when is your next video coming?
3. what is prostitution
>>
>>28898443
Please don't subject nice kitty cats to horrible selfish people
>>
1. There are 107 males births for every 100 female births, meaning that there are literally more young men than women. There are more women overall because men have a higher mortality rate but that only really starts having an impact in middle age and men are living longer anyway.

2. Young women attract a much wider variety of men. A 21 year old woman might date anyone up to their mid 50s while a 21 year old dude would rarely be considered by anyone older than their mid 20s. Basically everyone wants to fuck a 21 year old woman but not that many people want to fuck a 21 year old man.
>>
>>28898953

>2. when is your next video coming?

They banned me from the kageshi chat just for being ugly. So probably tomorrow.
>>
>>28899013

if you take into account how many men are in prison there's 4 women for every 1 man.
>>
>>28898391
being a cat lady is very bad because you end up on a dead forum complaining about how young men are rowdy and subtextually about how they are uninterested in your pussy

say no to library science degrees. say no to striver prog e-journal blogs. say fuck you to 'feminist science fiction'. you have the power to rescue yourself
>>
>>28899031
fuckin normies, why haven't you gotten a prostiute
>>
>>28898148
There are more OLD females than males (50+ year olds)
>>
>>28897685

ewwww someone ban this creep. he's scaring me.
>>
>>28898117
single girls aren't alone and they are getting complimentsby their orbiters all day t b h
>>
File: 1463951061922.jpg (85 KB, 759x1092) Image search: [Google]
1463951061922.jpg
85 KB, 759x1092
Is this the next Rodger ?
>>
>>28899047
>implying prison tyrones don't get girls from outside

Has everyone forgotten the story about the femake prisob guard who fucked all the black inmates? I bet she told her beta law-abiding orbiter that she had a """"""""""""""""""""bf""""""""""""""""".
>>
>>28899180
>he doesn't like MOMMY and GRANNY gfs
>>
Girls don't want to be single for guys like that. They will even make themselves single for Chads. That is the most fundamental law of attraction.
>>
File: 54684.jpg (26 KB, 600x498) Image search: [Google]
54684.jpg
26 KB, 600x498
>>28899546
fuck, i was thinking the same thing
>>
Because women cheat.
>>
>>28899069
Shagging hos is a sin brah
>>
This dude has a face made for an HBO WWII series.
>>
>genuinely believing that there are loads of single guys and few single women
M E M E D
>>
this guy is just a fucking normie pretending, if he got a haircut and hit the gym he would be a solid 7/10.

he has pretty clear skin, good teeth and doesn't look like a manlet, what the fuck is this guys problem?
>>
>>28899066
No, I'm happy as I am. Fuck off
>>
>>28900584
why are robots so bad at judging attractiveness

jesus just look at his face
>>
>all the normies in this thread rustled and scared by based layko

keep it up my man
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.