[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> He fell for the "single mothers are bad" meme!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1446873407737.jpg (88 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1446873407737.jpg
88 KB, 600x400
> He fell for the "single mothers are bad" meme!

Yeah yeah, it's proof that she's a whore who fucked an irresponsible chad, but don't kid yourself: that's true of every other girl. At least the fact that she didn't get an abortion shows that she's willing to be a mother, and having the kid might have taught her some responsibility and encouraged her to "settle down".

If the average girl goes out to a nightclub every weekend from 15 to 35, two decades times 52 weeks means that she blew 1040 drug dealers on the bathroom floor. If she gave it up after having a kid at 25, that would mean she only sucked 520 dicks.

So why don't you go out to find love and start a family?
>>
The solution to every problem is to give up.
>>
File: 1418091068787.png (423 KB, 678x773) Image search: [Google]
1418091068787.png
423 KB, 678x773
That feel when no single mother gf to marry and raise a family with.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with abortion.
>>
>>28897674
I dated a single mother once. It didn't last because she wasn't all there.

The girl I dated after her had had an abortion. She wasn't all there either.

The girl I repeatedly had unprotected sex with for about a year... she wasn't all there either.

It's all a huge gamble and it's up to you to decide whether it's worth your time/money/etc. And it's up to you to decide what you take away from it: knowledge, fun, nothing, etc.
>>
>>28897674
Ew a mutt child
>>
>>28897674
>at least the fact that she didn't get an abortion shows that she's willing to be a mother
it shows she's so worthless she needs to spit out an entirely new life to try and give hers value, dumping all her problems on her child in the process

what do you think men raised by women like this grow up into? they either become niggers or robots
>>
>>28898198
Maybe it's time to stop living in your schizofrenic delusions and find a physical person to talk to.
>>
>>28897674
She should have aborted, I would take a girl who aborted over a single mom any day
>>
>>28898331
And what makes you say that?
>>
I think women can on some very deep level just tell if a man is inferior(unworthy or not) and that they feel primal disgust for men who are inferior.

And when I think about willingly raising some other mans child, I imagine my disgust is similar to what woman feel when they look at me.

It's just wrong to be raising another mans offspring. It's so wrong. You guys have to feel it too, right?
>>
>>28898458
It's the same feel when you see women who are ugly or have a very bad personality.
>>
>>28897674
>fell for the "single mothers are bad" meme!

I didn't 'fall for the meme', I grew up with it. It was terrible, she was terrible; she's a shitty person for not aborting me and forcing me to endure that upbringing.
Maybe you can't understand this, but living poorly isn't all that fun or a show of good mothering or even mothering. It's a sign of stupidity. It's a sign of not being able to think about what kind of future that a kid raised in these circumstances will live. Never really having a childhood isn't fun. Being isolated, being neglected and poorly raised, stared at, ostracized by my peers, gawked at, whispered at, etc., isn't very fun and it is a lot worse than death.
Besides, It wasn't some irresponsible Chad fun in my case or in most people's case; it was a psycho bitch who cut off all contact with a stable, responsible beta because she thought she could do better. Just like any single mom would do to any betas from here that tries to date them when a better offer is presented.
This misconception that single mothers are just poor, innocent good people taken advantage of by "le big bad man who can't take responsibility" needs to end. You people need to accept that single moms an women in general are evil, impulsive people who don't have the foresight, nor the empathy needed to understand that their actions have real effects on people's lives. Women are only capable of thinking about the here and now, that's why there are so many single moms.
Furthermore, stop trying to normalize it.
Just because society is fucked doesn't mean everyone should just accept it as it is. Just because the average Stacy is a whore doesn't mean men should have to settle for whores.
>>
>>28898389
Shitty people deserve each other.
>>
File: single mothers.jpg (540 KB, 1300x1414) Image search: [Google]
single mothers.jpg
540 KB, 1300x1414
I'll just leave this here.

Enjoy paying alimony, OP.
>>
>>28897674
Who cares about the fact that one has sucked less dick than the other, they're both bad and with the single mom I can atleast see that's she's been a whore. I'd rather have a girl who hasn't been promiscous than one has who has been like that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.