[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does she care so much about my height I don't car that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: FUCK_YOU_ROASTIE.jpg (74 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
FUCK_YOU_ROASTIE.jpg
74 KB, 600x900
Why does she care so much about my height I don't car that shes a fucking landwhale
>>
She is virtue signaling to other women about how normal she is

That's why women so often seem to care about stupid shit
>>
why do you care so much about some random ass tweet from a random girl from 2 years ago?
>>
>>28897687
Because her opinion is the norm among roasties.
>>
even she feels entitled to chad
>>
>>28897675
>virtue signaling
hottest new meme
>>
>>28897806
Look man before the internet you could fuck roasties very easily even if ugly and not chad but social media has allowed chads to juggle three or five girls at once thus a roastie can always find her way into chads attention zone very easily so youre just shit out of luck mayne
>>
File: 1382880350653.jpg (34 KB, 342x496) Image search: [Google]
1382880350653.jpg
34 KB, 342x496
Because height represent high status.

Women don't love tall guys.
They want their bf to be tall, rich and famous.
Basically all of them search for a high status trophy with a big dick.

If you are not that.

You are less that trash for them.
>>
>>28897890
I wish I didn't know where that picture came from.
>>
>>28897806
You honestly think the average girl won't date a guy if he's 5'11?
>>
>>28897648
Explanation- She is a stuck up bitch who wants to seem cool
>>
>>28897965
A lot of fat girls act stuck up..Wonder why that is
>>
>>28897984
Same here, overcompensation maybe?

People feel bad for them because they are fat and treat them much better than they normally would and end up overinflating their ego?
>>
File: 1454799909410.jpg (284 KB, 1110x982) Image search: [Google]
1454799909410.jpg
284 KB, 1110x982
This should helpa bit
>>
File: why tho.jpg (9 KB, 244x252) Image search: [Google]
why tho.jpg
9 KB, 244x252
>>28898141
>overcompensation
for what?
being fat isn't good, and substituting it with be a bitch isn't helping, in fact it's not working at all.
if they act like that, it's pretty clear they're not going to be treated better.
everyone has flaws, and pointing out out someone else's flaws only makes you more vulnerable to having your own flaws pointed out.
when will they learn?
>>
>>28897943
I think 5'11 is fine since girls assume that's 6 feet because almost every guy lies, but 5'10" is pushing it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.