[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Therapist told me to be a cuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: I have a plan.png (106 KB, 271x372) Image search: [Google]
I have a plan.png
106 KB, 271x372
>mfw therapist tells me I should try dating slightly older women because their values might be closer to mine
Their values haven't changed, they are just Chad's leftovers.
>>
Lol ...just marry a religious girl man.like actually religious not the bs kind
>>
see this is why i hate therapists. they are fucking normies.
>>
>not religious
>have strict morals
Should i just pick up a religion so i can pretend to believe to get a gf?
>>
File: r9kinquisition.jpg (300 KB, 997x759) Image search: [Google]
r9kinquisition.jpg
300 KB, 997x759
>>28897498
I am Orthodox, so I hoped to try to talk to this girl about my age at the Church
>then she shows up with a guy to a service
Everyone just called him her friend, so maybe they were completely platonic, but I won't try to intrude if there is any courtship between them, and I don't know if that is the case.

>met a qt Roman Catholic girl who was very religious
>wants to be a nun

It isn't looking good, desu, most actually religious girls tend to get married fairly young, or, in the case of my Church, we're just spread too thin here in the states.

I would like to have a religious girl as a gf and later wife, definitely, but it seems that most decently attractive ones (fortunately, I'm not ugly, thank God) are already in relationships.
>>
File: lol no.png (554 KB, 1000x572) Image search: [Google]
lol no.png
554 KB, 1000x572
here anon

Look at pic related

Now read this one when woman get the full robot experience.

http://www.vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/

change your terapist asap OP
>>
So date married older women, then you'd be the one cucking.
>>
>>28897658
>telling me to commit adultery
>after I just mentioned that I believe in the most traditional sect of Christianity
wew
>>
File: 1464419576167.jpg (186 KB, 534x1236) Image search: [Google]
1464419576167.jpg
186 KB, 534x1236
>>28897583
>not ugly
>religious

why /pol/ retards come here asking for help?

Go yourself dude.
>>
>>28897718
I'm not /pol/.

I'm not a robot because I'm extremely picky, I am because I am mentally ill (OCD and some personality disorder -- either schizotypal or paranoid) and this has caused me a great deal of social anxiety throughout my life, which has caused me to be very alone.
>>
>>28897462
I once went to a therapist or psychologist

I had to content myself with the terapy she done to me.

It was so stupid.

I only believe in pshycologists because you go there, talk about your problems and feel relief, nothing more.
>>
>>28897847
Content for no laughing it's what i meant
>>
That feel when I'm really attracted to older girls.
>>
>>28897876
It's not the older girls I have a problem with, it is the idea that they actually are any different, rather than just they have already been ruined rather than are just in the process of it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.