[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>if we kill enough tallfags, we will lower the average height
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (149 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
149 KB, 700x700
>if we kill enough tallfags, we will lower the average height

MANLET UPRISING WHEN?
>>
>>28897461
Rwanda tried this shit, it didn't go great for them

just made the tall ones get more pity points
>>
Soon brother, soon, maybe one of you smartfags can engineer some type of virus that kills people above a certain height
>>
>>28897499
Kim Jong-il was a self hating manlet and attempted to kill all short people in North Korea, yet no one felt bad for them.
>>
I might be NEET but at least I'm not short.
>>
>>28897568
Probably cuz they were manlets lmao
>>
>>28897568
but nobody even pretends to care what happens in best korea
>>
>>28897461

I am 6'0'' and it doesn't help.The myth that being tall can cure your shitty personality is a harmful one.
>>
>>28897597
>implying people pretend to care what happens in Rwanda
>>
I don't think there'll be a manlet uprising, you guys won't be doing much more growing
>>
>>28897610
normies do
well, social justice normies
>>
>>28897461
Aren't you the tallfag who keep posting manlet threads in hopes of starting an uprising? This thread isn't subtle at all
>>
>>28897461
I'm tall (1.92m) but fat and didn't grow up with the constant appreciation that turns you into a normie -> khv at 30.
>>
>>28897461
If you kill the tallfags, you become the tallfags.
Following this, you should then proceed to kill yourself.

Why not just cut out the middleman and kill yourself now?
>>
>>28897461
>I hate people who are better than me
>everyone should be mediocre
Are you feeling the Bern?
>>
File: 36546545634654.jpg (38 KB, 393x325) Image search: [Google]
36546545634654.jpg
38 KB, 393x325
>>28897461
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHY WAS I BORN WITH THESE MANLET GENES

FUCKING KILL ME GOD
>>
Careful my 5'8-5'9 brothers. Is this uprising really what we want? What's to stop the turbo manlets from turning on us once they finish with the non manlets?
>>
Average height is like 5'9. If you're shorter than that, do the world a favor and kill yourself.
>>
I am 6'2, not autistic, not fat and im def a robot.

Height is a fucking MEME.
>>
Why do you guys think being tall is so great?
I'm 190 cm and nothing good has ever happen to me
>>
>>28899579
>using the metric system
Silly anon, the height thing is an AMERICAN meme. Only AMERICAN CHADS succeed because of height.
>>
>>28899603
So only Americans are complaining about their height?
>>
File: My height.jpg (119 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
My height.jpg
119 KB, 500x332
>>28897461
Sorry i cant quite hear you down there.

What was that sport?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.