[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got back from a normie party. Ask me anything, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1463505541991.jpg (183 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1463505541991.jpg
183 KB, 1200x1200
Just got back from a normie party.
Ask me anything, I'm bored and have nothing better to do.
>>
>>28897373
>Ask me anything, I'm bored and have nothing better to do.
1. You the same 'bot that was liveposting from a normie party a couple of hours ago?

2. Anything worthwhile happen while you were there?
>>
>>28897397
1.No
2.Not really, just had to bring a drunk friend home and clean my car.
>>
what was the grill situation? e.g how many were there and not taken, how uggo they were, etc
>>
I've been to many normie parties, lots of them

good to for an excuse to drink to give to mommy
>>
>literally just got back from a normie party
>In college
>Felt so empty inside it hurt
>>
How many times did you see chad getting his dick sucked, right there in the middle of the party?
>>
>>28897573
some girls, like a lot, but couldn't tell if they were taken.
>>28898450
none
>>
what was the one thing you saw that made you lose the most hope for the future?
>>
>>28899955
honestly, a bit of the crowd was disgusting, but it's not like I can say I'm better than them, just from how people are dressed and how they acted, it was a bit of a mess.
lose hope? that's tough to say, I don't think I have any lost hope, I don't think I was hopeful for many of the people there, nothing to be hopeful about. I kinda hated myself and everyone after a while
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.