[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys piss in bottles? What's so hard about going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 23456789.jpg (80 KB, 1200x896) Image search: [Google]
23456789.jpg
80 KB, 1200x896
Why do you guys piss in bottles?

What's so hard about going to the toilet?
>>
because thats where witches live
>>
I only used a piss bottle once; during a really intense WoW raid.
>>
>>28897215
I use them sometimes at night, so I don't wake people up when I go to the bathroom
>>
you don't choose the bottle, the bottle chooses you
>>
I piss in bottles because it's easier than going to the bathroom.
>>
>my room is the attic converted to room
>only one bathroom is downstairs
>too lazy to walk downstairs
>drink alot of water
>multiple empty bottles
>piss in bottles
>throw away when it gets overwhelming
>>
sometimes i wake up in the middle of the morning

and i have to pee but someone is in the bathroom

do it right away and straight back to sleep no biggy
>>
File: 1457938288855.jpg (549 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1457938288855.jpg
549 KB, 640x1136
>>28897232
this desu originalarino
>>
>>28897247
underrated original comment right here familibro
>>
>>28897153
its a meme retard

we dont actually do it

we pretend we are le funny awkward lazy robots XDDD
>>
File: 1460858697159.png (120 KB, 306x271) Image search: [Google]
1460858697159.png
120 KB, 306x271
>Moved in with girlfriend for first time
>She has a sort of two room shack in her parents back yard
>No running water, have to use bathroom in the house and shit, shit was rough but we fucked a lot and it was actually pretty cool
>Hated going in to her parents house, was awkward, hated their bathroom to hell

So yeah I'd piss in the water jugs we inevitably had laying around. I dunno what kind of nancy is filling just a little Aquafina bottle...I'd piss in a gallon jug.

Girlfriend found them several times and was SERIOUS unhappy. Not thrilled in the least. Fgin normies

This one time I shit out in their yard at night because I didn't want to wake people up. I'd been up late playing Dwarf Fortress and ignoring the urge. So I pooped in the poppies. Left a turd in the tulips. Greased the grass...you get the idea.

>Next morning they let their asshole little dog out
>Little dog finds me shit; apparently dogs LOVE to roll in shit. How the fuck am I supposed to know that
>Dog runs in to in-laws house
>Rubs on furniture

I was at work when it happened but her mom was fucking furious. Apparently she came and pounded on our door and demanded to know which one of us did it. She denied all knowledge like a champ but I got a phone call. Again...not thrilled.

Such is life. We're married now and own a house with running water and my computer is right next to the bathroom, but...sometimes I get the urge. Just for old times sake.
>>
I did the piss bottle thing for about a year in like 2009-2010 because I stayed up late and my brother would scream and wake the whole house up if he'd hear me walking around after 1am or so. It was part of this falling out he and I had, eventually he got over it and I never used piss bottles again.
>>
>>28897598
NORMIES GET OOOOOOOOOOOOOOUT!!

>>>/out/
>>>/out/
>>
I did it a few times in college. It was because I was a freshman in a dorm and on a Friday/Saturday night I would prefer to be a loser in my room alone with the light off and have them think I was out then to emerge from my room alone to pee

And yes in my entire pathetic life if
Was probably the most pathetic thing I've ever done
>>
File: 1458521619670.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458521619670.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>28897682
I used to turn my lights out and creep around my apartment as quiet as possible so neighbor acquaintances wouldn't think I was home and try to come get me to hang out or have dinner or some shit.

We were part of a volunteer group and they thought we could hang out like friends. Ugh. It was like Anne Frank whenever they'd knock on my door.
>>
File: 1459922645653.png (87 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1459922645653.png
87 KB, 342x342
>>28897655
what the fuck, you shit in your inlaws yard, stacked piss jugs, and somehow you married this girl??

I cant even find a date anon and ive never done any of that shit. Are you just a flawed chad?
>>
how can normies even enjoy their beer and whiskey knowing that we brave few, we soldiers of urine, have used the containers as temporary piss housing?
>>
>>28897153
>bottles
>not jugs
pleb
>>
i did awhile ago, but that's when i was too scared to leave my room. now i don't mind leaving my room so i don't, takes less than a minute if i don't space out while peeing or something.
>>
File: UTD24Vbl63U.jpg (121 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
UTD24Vbl63U.jpg
121 KB, 720x960
Pic is my piss. I piss in bottles because I have neighbors right next door. And they are always there and i'm so fucking afraid of them that I go to the toilet only when nobody is home.
>>
>>28897153
IT'S COMFY! TOILET UNCONFY! REEEEEEEEEE, NORMAN LEAVE!
>>
>>28899204
how is peeing in bottles comfortable? more risk of a mess.
>>
>>28897153
I use this:
http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=166889011

Cheap and works surprisingly well.
>>
i prefer to have personal everything, not shared
>>
I said it before when another normie asked why and if I got off with that or something.

but quite the contrary, Is really shameful and embarassing, but I just don't want to be seen, that is the same reason I pass days without eating, I feel embarrassed, I don't wanna be seeing by anybody.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.