[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did it, /r9k/. I met a girl last month and I haven't stopped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: toppin da charts.png (547 KB, 562x602) Image search: [Google]
toppin da charts.png
547 KB, 562x602
I did it, /r9k/. I met a girl last month and I haven't stopped talking to her. We have a ridiculous amount in common, and we play WoW every night and hang out sometimes during the day, maybe twice a week. We both like each other, but I think we're too awkward to say anything about it. Due to that, I'm going to ask her out on a legitimate date next Friday and see where it goes from there. The thing is though, I'm so scared I'm gonna fuck it up. I'm twenty and this is the first girl that has EVER showed interest in me. I'm a weird and cynical asshole, so I have no idea why she likes me, but I think she does. What do I do?
>>
Congrats! I was 19 when I first kissed a girl.

The first time didn't go well. It gets better. Just don't be afraid to laugh at yourself.
>>
>>28898412
Thanks for not calling me a normie fuck and actually giving me a tip, should i take her to dinner? Maybe a movie? I seriously have no idea
>>
best of luck anon, when you have to gomble always go all in
>>
>>28898599
Okay so if you're fairly sure that she likes you, just watch a movie with her... Not in the cinema, just at home with the 2 of you. Just, cuddle up, fool around, kiss her and heuy you're a normie now.
>>
>>28897006
But does she like Bladee?
>>
>>28898599
Don't forget to get some wine or w/e, alcohol helps a ton
>>
File: 1406071419812.jpg (50 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1406071419812.jpg
50 KB, 800x600
>>28897006
I mean this without sarcasm, I wish you the best of luck anon.

Please don't let me s-see you back on this fucking hell hole board. You give me hope.
>>
You aren't actually a weird or cynical asshole you just tell yourself you are to lie to yourself about being more interesting than you really are.
>>
make sure you make it clear that you like her as more than a friend before she starts erasing that possibility from her mind. other than that, just do what you've been doing, she's just a person and you already get along, do more of the same. don't over explain things.. if you try something and it doesn't work, don't explain it.. trust me, sometimes the less you say the better if you have a habit of going into unnecessary detail. you don't need to deliver a full spectrum analysis on why you're trying to hold her hand, just try it and smile, even if it doesn't work.

also, make sure to clean up, wear clean clothes, fresh underwear, brush your teeth..
>>
Tell her if she wants to see your socks, if she agrees pull up your pants and let her see the contort of your dick
>>
File: her cock.png (248 KB, 786x869) Image search: [Google]
her cock.png
248 KB, 786x869
>>28897006
plan out the date, the classic formulas tend to work: movies, bowling, dinner, etc

here's hoping you don't end up like picrelated
>>
>>28897006
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.
>>
File: 1455313724114.jpg (18 KB, 296x394) Image search: [Google]
1455313724114.jpg
18 KB, 296x394
>>28899889
that was cute

thanks for the tips guys, feeling a bit more confident but im still scared as shit that im gonna fuck it up with her
>>
>>28897006
>>28899957
Where/how did you meet her?

ORIGINAL
>>
>>28900179
we met at college, mutual friend and we started talking and we just hit it off so well. my friend keeps egging me on lol
>>
>>28898599
what country are you from, senpai? euros and americans do different shit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.