[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you caused that one dude who said "some of you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1019495667.jpg (676 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
1019495667.jpg
676 KB, 1000x1414
>tfw you caused that one dude who said "some of you guys are alright" to kill a bunch of people

This was all back last year when I was fucked up on drugs and making crazy ass threads about normies being complete shit using pic related. He obviously wasn't talking about you fags who do nothing, but self deprecate and say things are edgy or talk about pointless meaningless drivel. You're all fucking pathetic dude, even the normies here. I feel like I'm pushing a fucking rope making these threads and talking about real issues, because when I do I get some anons agreeing and feeling with me, but I can't do it for a whole fucking board. Idk man feelsweird
>>
>>28896986
try being sober next time you start a thread
>>
>>28896986
>bunch

hexahexahexa
>>
>>28897047
Thats like asking you not to be a faggot next time you make a post.

>>28897087
yeah he killed like 9 people, the fuck have you done?
>>
You are a humongous fucking faggot op. This thread is shit, you are shit. You are welcome for the (you)
Now fuck off or make a decent thread you dick sucking faggot.
>>
That's nice, kid.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.