[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EVERYTHlNG IS FUCKIGN RUINED!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: 1451465297450.jpg (21 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1451465297450.jpg
21 KB, 412x351
EVERYTHlNG IS FUCKIGN RUINED!!!!
>>
pls pis respond
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 750x1013) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 750x1013
>>28896975

What happened to you? Pic hopefully not related.
>>
>>28896975
What is everything?
>>
I've been taking alot of magic mushrooms guys. I'd hoped it would be fun. It wasn't.

I'm warning you guys: Mushrooms can help you. They really can. But do NOT be reckless with them. They're not for fun. They're not a toy. Start at one half gram. Take it very, very slowly from there. Use extreme caution.

I started off taking 3.65 grams, 4.5 grams, dry. It was hell. Both times I gagged and puked everything up when the trip started setting in, and I still had a really, really rough time with it. The words agony, horror, dreadful have all taken on new meanings for me.
>>
>>28897770
That picture makes me happy
Sjws and negroids destroyed that uni
>>
>>28897841
>The words agony, horror, dreadful have all taken on new meanings for me.

Scary.

Did you see any ayys ??
>>
>>28897770
will other colleges try to prevent it happening to them or will they fall on the SJW sword too?
>>
File: 1463356682305.png (243 KB, 398x306) Image search: [Google]
1463356682305.png
243 KB, 398x306
>>28897902
Anon you become the ayy
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 205x174) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 205x174
IT'S FUNNY ISN'T IT OP

FIRST YOU CRY BUT THEN YOU LAUGH

IT'S RUINED! ALL RUINED!

HA HA HA

I ONLY HAVE ONE OPTION LEFT! EVERYTHING WENT SO WRONG AND IT FEELS LIKE IT HAPPENED SO FAST BUT WHEN I THINK BACK, IT'S OBVIOUS!

IT'S LIKE A PRANK! I PRANKED MYSELF BY NOT NOTICING THIS WAS COMING!

HA HA HA HA HA
>>
>>28897841
I always suffer when I do drugs, but I've come to terms to accept that it is the price you have to pay if you're willing to get some enlightenment.

Altough I've been sober for a month and now running marathons on watching series to fill the void. Meh.

>>28897770
>>28897895
What happened there?
>>
>>28898981
Fuck, this is something so tangible that it feels kinda scary, as self-sabotage is indeed very real.

I'm still waiting on the day I pay the price, or the day I make the change before it's too late.
>>
When i actually try everything is a disaster
I don't know whether to laugh or cry anymore.
>>
Tell us about your bad trip.
>>
>>28899129
I'm not the OP, but I'll share my story to bump

> About 5 years ago
> Gather group of friends to take acid at my place
> Turns out it tastes bitter
> It's not acid, bur rather 2cb
> Ate a sandwich while it kicked
> Spend the first 2 hours vomiting
> Until I gather the will to stop
> I crawl around on the floor feeling like a worm, feel like I only have one leg while they are crossed
> Later we smoke on the hookah
> I have this red fruits scent to put on it, open it with a knife
> One of the guys gets paranoid around the others
> Freaks out when he sees the knife stained in red, kek
> Watch yellow submarine
> Trip balls

We made it through, but everyone left something behind on that trip. The thing with my legs persisted, as I unconsciously crossed them more often than I did, and I still do some times. The guy who got paranoid ended up being cautious about meeting with one of the other guys, and the guy who lit the hookah claimed he could feel the vapors everytime he lit something afterwards.

Fun times indeed.
>>
>>28897841
>>28897841

What dose is "acceptable"?

I'm drunk right now and I'm feeling pretty inspired right now to write. But I need to know my limits if I will cross over to other drugs.
>>
>>28899446
>acid first time
>go for a walk outside
>everything i look at looks like it's covered with scorpions
>i just dont care because i know its all in my head
>>
Half gram is a little silly, I'm not so sure you will feel anything on that
>>
File: 1447350663213.jpg (150 KB, 851x1134) Image search: [Google]
1447350663213.jpg
150 KB, 851x1134
>>28899928
The one time I did shrooms it was the best time of my life.
> 18yo, parents on vacation
> got about 2.5g from a friend of mine
> I was careful and didn't take too much
> after some time started to see patterns and shit
> got really happy and i mean reaaally happy
> cooked pasta and made a smiley on my plate with it
> found a few feathers in the backyard and put them in my hair
> made lots of soap bubbles, each with their own patterns morphing as the wind blows them away
> that was the happiest I have ever been in my whole life
> never did mushrooms again out of respect
> got me thinking if this is how normies feel at a constant basis when something good happens to them
> I cannot feel anything if either bad things or good things happen to me
> constantly feeling apathic and indifferent
> gonna off myself in 3 months on my birthday
>>
>>28900061
> got me thinking if this is how normies feel at a constant basis when something good happens to them

The happines that comes with entheogens is way different, anon.

> never did mushrooms again out of respect

Respect to you for this.

You should consider doing mushrooms again on that day and reconsider, or at least have a nice last day the Huxley way.
>>
>>28897841
Sometimes bad trips are actually good trips, in a sense.
>>
>>28900061
normies never get to feel that anon.

do mushrooms again before you kill yourself, you honestly might not want to kill yourself after that.
>>
>>28900403
Had my first bad LSD trip last month.
Was so grateful when it ended that i decided to change my life. Started lifting.
>>
File: 1464376546414.png (93 KB, 467x496) Image search: [Google]
1464376546414.png
93 KB, 467x496
>>28896975
It was the fault of smartphone
all of it
you know how to fix it, only one way
kill Steve Jobs
>>
>>28897841
lol

shrooms awoke my anxiety disorder and convinced me i would die but i never hallucinated or saw anything. did you?
>>
>>28896975
More Pepes like this pls
>>
File: 1462793441101.jpg (80 KB, 525x600) Image search: [Google]
1462793441101.jpg
80 KB, 525x600
>>28900495
>Lets give everyone a camera and the ability to instantaneously communicated across the planet.

How did they not think everything would go terribly wrong?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.