[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't women ever do anything abnormal? Sometimes I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: 1431891729946.jpg (424 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1431891729946.jpg
424 KB, 1920x1200
Why don't women ever do anything abnormal?

Sometimes I like to go for a run around midnight, and sometimes I sit on a bench on the side of the road and feel the night and look at the stars. I fantasize about meeting a girl who does the same thing I do, runs at night. But then I realize it will never happen because females hardly ever fucking stray from the norm or do anything odd. And don't tell me it's because they don't feel safe, I live in an area with zero crime. And sometimes I see guys doing what I do.

When they do make an attempt to "stray", or "rebel", it's in a way that's extremely regimented, such as adopting a coherent lifestyle (goth, gamer gurl, furry), or a well-established set of "deviant" traits (wacky hair colors, piercings, tattoos)

I feel like they rarely do things for the sake of doing them, particularly things that are odd or novel. Sometimes I climb mountains and do long backpacking trips alone. I've never seen a girl alone doing these things (or even a group of just women).

I'm just doomed to never meet a women who is really like me, because apparently they are so ultra-rare as to be practically nonexistent. I just want to be a romantic without being disappointed all the time.
>>
Don't pretend you don't know why, and don't try to act like things would be better if it wasn't that way.
>>
>>28896847
serious answer?

men are biologically the explorers, finders, builders, hunters, soldiers, etc.
>>
Well you gotta remember OP women probably don't go on midnight runs in fear of getting sexually assaulted or raped by creeps hanging around outside at night. You are still right for the most part though.
>>
>>28896927

I told you I live in an area with zero crime. I go to the gym really really late sometimes too and there's never any women there running on the treadmills.
>>
>>28896927
Men do risky or self-destructive things all the time though. saying "women don't do weird shit because it's dangerous" actually supports the OP's point rather than refuting it.
>>
>>28896847

>When they do make an attempt to "stray", or "rebel", it's in a way that's extremely regimented, such as adopting a coherent lifestyle (goth, gamer gurl, furry), or a well-established set of "deviant" traits (wacky hair colors, piercings, tattoos)

Let's be honest, men do that shit all the time. Whether it's gamer shit, politics, goth, fury, music, etc. Even here on r9k, a subculture that attempts to rebel, we conform to an established standard; mostly shit posting, crying about loneliness and metal disorders, and a hatred of popular culture. As for deviant traits, there is plenty of that here.
>>
>>28896847
I don't want a women like me. Good god why the fuck would I?
>>
>Women are boring
>Women aren't motivated to work as hard as men
>Women are weaker and fearful

help, guys I think I swallowed it. How long does it take to dissolve? Do I have time to vomit it out?
>>
>>28896950
There never is an absolute zero and women are pretty paranoid about that shit so unless you're looking for prostitutes you're unlikely to find a woman running around alone at night.

>>28896964
Well like I said I support OP's position but I simply think it's a dumb thing to complain about. You might as well bitch about the sky not being purple or the moon isn't puke green while you're at it.
>>
>>28896950

I can't speak for where you live, but if it really is crime free that's an issue in your city. In an average city I shouldn't need to remind you that running at night as a woman and taking a breather on a park bench is a bad fucking idea.
>>
>>28896847
Women are drones, robots, blank slates. You find a woman who likes you, then take her hiking. If she likes you, she'll like hiking.

Every woman I know who has hobbies got them from ex-bfs, current bfs, their brothers or their fathers.
>>
Because they place the highest value on the opinions of others.
It's a hopeless want.
Give up.
>>
>>28896847
>running at night
Even in the safest neighbourhoods rape happens.
>>
You seem a little fucked up OP maybe try acting a little more like a normy. I go for nightwalks too I sure as fuck aint looking to meet anybody. If a female were walking around alone at that hour I'd think it's some sort of fucked up trap with someone she knows nearby hiding just out of sight trying to get me to drop my guard. At best if you see one around at night she'd probably be homeless, you're out of your mind if you wanna walk around at night and adopt some homeless person.
>>
>>28897120
Again, "women don't do weird stuff because it's dangerous" does not refute the OP's point because men do dangerous and self destructive shit all the time.
>>
>>28896847
you're a special snowflake because you run at night, got it

probably because anything a woman does out of the ordinary, it's seen as them being le quirky nerd girlz. also who goes around circlejerking about the weird shit they do
>>
>>28897120
if you define drunk stacies regretting last night's fuck as rape, then yeah

real rape is rare even in shitty areas
>>
>>28897140
OP needs to pick a better example than what he gave for me to agree or disagree with him
>>
File: hahaha.gif (473 KB, 297x212) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.gif
473 KB, 297x212
>>28896847
>I just want to be a romantic without being disappointed all the time.
>>
>>28897169
>citation needed

mucho oregano
>>
>>28896847
Women are neurologically far more social than men
What this means is that women, despite whatever criticisms you may have for them, are more in tune to the hivemind, its prejudices, and the emotional repercussions they may face for defying those prejudices than you are.
Also women are far more likely to be content with the status quo because they are also more likely to be cared for, or at least feel that they are cared for, than men.

If you had a warm and fuzzy home, if you had social delusions and preoccupations, if you had a guy who you thinks cares about you (but doesn't really) and were attracted to guys, if you had delusions of false success and promise brought about by the stronk wimmin go to college meme, would you bother looking at the stars? No, because the world would be entertaining enough.
>>
risk taking is a male trait
submission is a female trait

extrapolate on that
>>
>>28897286
Oh, and, I think this trumps all of my other points, but if a woman ever wants to experience something truly interesting, she can rely on a guy to carry her there, and feel safe while he does so. She is absolved of all risks involved. A man can't expect the same thing, because no one is willing to carry him. He has to take the risks involved with deviant behavior himself.
>>
>>28897120
if you're a women who browses /r9k/ at 2am you will not have any trouble fending off rapists.
>>
>>28896950
Even in a very well-off and mostly crime-free area, surely females are still subject to the narrative of "yo if you walk around at night you gon' get raped"

I don't know if it needs to be that way. I don't own a vagina.

I'm a scrawny-ass long-haired motherfucker, and I've not had any issues walking around "bad" areas at night. Shit, someone could probably mistake me for a bitch from behind.

It all comes down to not being scared. Had quite a few people try to punk me out, try to roll me if they figure I'm an easy mark.

Just look a motherfucker in the eye and give him the impression it ain't worth it, and you'll be fine.

That being said, I reckon that every able-bodied/minded citizen should be well-armed and well-drilled with their arms.

where was i going with this i forget
>>
File: 1454701719155.jpg (51 KB, 680x722) Image search: [Google]
1454701719155.jpg
51 KB, 680x722
>>28896847
>Never do anything abnormal
>Stay in my house every night
>Go to work in the morning
>Rinse and repeat
>Have been doing it since I as 13
>I'm 20 now
>>
>>28896847
I bite off my toenails. Does that count?
>>
>>28897455
No. That's just gross. You're not exploring anything, there is nothing inspirational about it.
>>
>>28897554
>not being inspired by your toenail gunk
pleb
>>
>>28897688
No, I'm pretty sure being inspired by your toenail gunk is far more pleb than not being inspired by it.

>viscera and things related to it
>something to aspire towards
>>
>>28896847
women are a lot more social then guys so they moderate their behavior to fit in with their groups.
>>
>>28897146
>who goes around circlejerking about the weird shit that they do

Valid statement

And considering OP thought this was important enough to post about, you'd think he would mention an activity that was actually weird or extraordinary.
>>
File: 0134986734.jpg (204 KB, 610x602) Image search: [Google]
0134986734.jpg
204 KB, 610x602
>>28897412
>had quite a few people try to punk me out, try to roll me if they figure I'm an easy mark
>just look a motherfucker in the eye and give him the impression it ain't worth it, and you'll be fine
>>
>>28896847
the ones that do abnormal things by themselves keep it to themselves usually, plenty of chicks do weird shit it's just usually in the privacy of their own homes out of fear of possible embarrassment and also due to the fact that females tend to be super self-conscious even if they pretend not to be
>>
>>28897804
heh

fuck you KID
>>
>>28897038
You americucks have such a one sided idea of what women are like, even your red pills are tainted.
>>
File: 1464007015416.jpg (130 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464007015416.jpg
130 KB, 500x500
When I was a lonely shut-in homeschooled kid I used to hike around the hills near my neighborhood in California. I used to sit on this one ledge in the early morning and fantasize about meeting a girl my age who liked doing the exact same thing at the exact same place.

And like, maybe it would become 'our thing'. We'd meet there and watch sunrises and stuff. And then, you know, date.

She never came, anon. :/
>>
i've never taken a single risk in my life

i'm male btw
>>
>>28896847
doing a backpacking trip alone sounds amazing

i think about doing things like that a lot. I'd like to just get up and wonder around for as long as i want.
>>
File: kek.jpg (39 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
39 KB, 540x360
>>28897146
>>28897785
>Being this butthurt because you're a total shut in and need to move around in a herd with the normies
>>
File: drink-the-void-away.png (322 KB, 800x527) Image search: [Google]
drink-the-void-away.png
322 KB, 800x527
>>28897446

Same here mate
>>
>>28897688
>>28897455
use a toe knife you disgusting fuck
>>
>>28897901

is this a new type of roastie posting?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.