[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't we sent every nigger back to Africa? http:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: dindu.png (1 MB, 696x1120) Image search: [Google]
dindu.png
1 MB, 696x1120
Why haven't we sent every nigger back to Africa?

http://www.kmov.com/story/32087952/160-crosses-in-memorial-day-display-damaged
>>
>>28896730
soldiers are niggers too
>>
Because we wuz kangz, the jews, sjw, feminism, liberals, nu-males, subhumans, aliens, dindu nuffin
>>
American soldiers are the reason Europe is a brown shithole.

I applaud that negro, hope those fuckers are rotting in hell
>>
>>28896730
Why did you bring them over in the first place?
>>
>>28896875

Europe is a brown shithole because most of them are so cucked they actively support the Islamization of their own nations and the ones that don't are too fractured and/or cowardly to mount a real resistance.

You can blame America for being a big meanie all day like a negro blaming the white man for his people'' problems, but eventually you'll need to stop your whining and do something if you don't want your descendent to be Muslims.
>>
>>28896875
what because of ww2?

I guess we didn't have a bunch of allies in that war and it was just us...
>>
>>28897037
ISIS is literally the result of the invasion of Iraq. Instead of leaving them the fuck alone conservatards had to rush in for some oil money. This created a power vacuum perfectly shaped for ISIS. Europe will probably see even more refugees when the invasions necessary for future failed startup Trump Oil take down the Ayatollah
>>
>>28896875
>American soldiers

I think you mean "Illuminati shabbos goy team A" is the reason that "Illuminati shabbos goy team B" is fucked.
>>
>>28897111
"Immigration can never be an effective or significant way to deal with the suffering people of the world. They have to be helped where they live."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE#t=212

If there is still any shadow of a doubt that Europe is being flooded with racial foreigners for the purpose of "helping others"
>>
>>28897117
Take your medication and go back to /x/
>>
File: 1464425465407.jpg (38 KB, 282x450) Image search: [Google]
1464425465407.jpg
38 KB, 282x450
Hi there OP, it appears you posted your thread on the wrong board, let me redirect you

>>>/pol/
>>
>>28897149
missing all of my points like a true marksman. The war in Iraq started ISIS which started the refugee crisis. When Trump decides he wants to start an oil company we'll be fucked even more
>>
>>28897037
Poland is last bastion where muslims wont get easily
>>
>>28896730
You brought them here, you brought this upon yourself.
>>
>>28897111
don't forget the part where American agencies equipped and trained the rebel groups which later became ISIS
>>
>>28897111
>isis is literally the result of the invasion of iraq
true overall, but the united states pulling out was the immediate cause

invading was bad enough, but fucking everything up and then just leaving them alone was even worse
>>
>>28897216
don't forget the part where isis does more damage to the middle east than to the west

isis is actually helpful to the US

destabilizing syria was the goal all along
>>
>>28897278
obviously, same thing happened to iraq and libya
>>
>>28897154
I'm touched you care so much about my wellbeing senpai~
>>
>>28897216
forgot about that
>let's take down Assad!
>let's arm the rebels
>oh noez the rebels turn out to be even worse!
>>
>>28897311
>Whoopsies! What a complete accident that we had absolutely no idea was going to happen!

The way the MSM has completely swept that contradiction under the rug over here is sobering.
>>
lol, living in a poor country doesn't seem so bad now. none of the immigrants want to stay.
>>
>>28896875
So how are you going to blame America for the many north africans living in Europe? There's more north africans in Europe than refugees, so even if you said the refugees were America's fault, you let in the north africans as normal immigrants most of the time. So stop blaming the world for your issues mr cuck. This s why talking with Europeans is impossible, Europeans can never admit responsibility for their actions.
>>
>>28896730
Can mods move this thread to /pol/?
>>
>>28896730
you know why because there are many social contructs made by jew etc
this place is for bait, for anime and questions try
>>>/pol/
>>
>>28898269
>>28898041
can you niggers fuck off my board?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.