[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many people do you think actually kill themselves from here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1262672959184.jpg (13 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1262672959184.jpg
13 KB, 320x240
How many people do you think actually kill themselves from here after making threads about ending it
>>
I'm guessing a very small number. Most are just seeking (you)s.
>>
>>28896581
There are worse things than death. For example, you could end up browsing an image board every day despite the fact that you hate it.
>>
>>28896627
This. I made a thread about killing myself and tried and failed. I would say this board is the only place our kind of people get any acknowledgement whatsoever so yeah seeking dem (you)s
>>
2-5%
The ones who don't expunge on their problems and just seem to be saying goodbye with a reserved but friendly demeanor seem to be more truthful than others.
>>
>>28896738
failed because you pussied out, or for some other reason?
>>
>>28896581
I've made a few. I really do plan on killing self though.
>>
>>28896758
No I slipped out of my belt after I had passed out and started thrashing

The next day I pussied out with a gun in my mouth.

Probably would've pussied out of the hanging but I was very drunk that night and fucking ready
>>
>>28896973
tie a proper noose, it's not hard
>>
>>28896973
How did you slip out of the belt after passing out? planning to go out this way desu
>>
>>28897042
Don't do the belt. Failed twice that way. Slipped out of the belt because you start thrashing/seizing after you go unconscious, but other then that not sure because well, I was unconscious.

Do what this guy says if you really wanna go by hanging. >>28897012

I personally found a "reason to live" since my last attempt. I'm going to try to do wwoof and go to Hawaii for forced interaction and normie-ization. However, my life still feels hopeless, and I have to start wageslaving again if I want the funds to go do it (1500 dollars or so). And wageslaving drives my suicidal tendencies through the roof, and I only have like 300 dollars saved right now
>>
>>28897042
Hanging yourself is the best way to go. I did and failed only because my dad found me and cut me down after I passed out. I woke up a day later in the hospital and it wasn't that bad or painful and I remember everything up to lowering myself down. Now ever day all I do is think maybe today is the day I finish the job.
>>
>>28897172
what's wwoof?
>>
>>28897195
>>28897172

You guys are hanging yourselves wrong... If you do it properly you snap your neck and instantly die.

If you're able to be just "cut down" you're just strangling yourself which is one of the most painful and slowest deaths
>>
>>28897240
Meh. You pass out quickly and start hearing incredible sounds and having weird visions or dreams or something. Not really painful after about 15 seconds when you pass out.
>>28897196
World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms. Basically you volunteer on a farm (and you can go anywhere in the world). They feed and house you. You work like 20-30 hours a week, and it is hard work you can't just be a lazy ass stoner and get free housing. But on the weekends or your off time, if you have means of getting to the local attractions near your farm, you can go live it up. I want to go to Hawaii and swim, walk in to the rainforest and do psychedelics, etc. I'm hoping to find a reason to live, but I'll probably just find more reasons to be jaded and hate people. At least the swimming will be fun
>>
File: 1435380143901.jpg (70 KB, 550x552) Image search: [Google]
1435380143901.jpg
70 KB, 550x552
All the times I've told anons to kill themselves on this website... I wonder if one of them actually did it

I'm sorry, anon if I hurt your feelings
>>
I make them frequently when drunk. They always get at least 20 replies of people wishing me the best which makes me feel good
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.