[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else have a weird family? My family has farting contests
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1441761623128.gif (428 KB, 674x575) Image search: [Google]
1441761623128.gif
428 KB, 674x575
anyone else have a weird family?

My family has farting contests and when anyone of us has to fart we always do it in each others faces. My brother once shit his pants trying to fart in my stepdads face. We also love farting at the dinner table because our ass slaps against the wooden chairs as the air escapes and makes the farts 10x louder. My brother sends pictures of his poop to all of us too. And my 68 year old grandma loooves to join in, actually she might be the worst. My mom and stepdad have to rewind their shows because she farts so loud they can't hear the TV.
>>
Pretty normal actually.
>>
That's... kind of gross. My family isn't fart-shy, but no where near this.
>>
>>28896457
That's an interesting new fetish fantasy I haven't seen before.
>>
File: 1407911941491.png (379 KB, 614x460) Image search: [Google]
1407911941491.png
379 KB, 614x460
>>28896457
Are you the Klump family?
>>
File: nigger meme.jpg (120 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
nigger meme.jpg
120 KB, 800x600
>>28896457
totally normal, we do this too.
>>
>>28896484
>>28896658
>>28896663
>>28896669
>>28896713
hello all. it is. kind of a joy to actually hear and smell the farts. idk it's kind of like riding a rollercoaster i get the thrills from hearing relative farts
>>
You should introduce your family to the wonders of Brap threads.
>>
>>28896457
just a wild guess, your family is jewish right?
>>
>>28896713
>white kid
haha looks like Tyrone got BLEACHED
>>
File: laughingroosevelt.png (144 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
laughingroosevelt.png
144 KB, 311x311
>>28896457
>My family has farting contests and when anyone of us has to fart we always do it in each others faces.
that sounds weird, but damn does that sound fun as hell, t b h
You have a pretty unusual, but cool family nonetheless.
Most families see farting as immature and childish, but literally everyone farts, it's not a big deal.
My family used to fart in front of each other and we would always make jokes about.
>mfw once my grandma farted so hard my mother asked if she owned a motorcycle, because it legit sounded like a Harley Davidson engine
cheers OP, wish your family well
>>
We are like strangers living together. We don't know absolute nothing about each other, my dad is a man of silence, I've never heard him sharing anything from his life or even kind words, my mom is quiet and kept her nose out of our lives once we hitted puberty, needless to say my siblings and myself adopted the same behaviors. I get mad when someone asks me about something personal.

Raising a kid is such a delicate task, I wonder how normies are able to raise normal kids.
>>
>>28896457
My grandfather has guaranteed undiagnosed autism. My grandmother is extremely controlling, cold, and distant. My dad is somehow simultaneously distant and loving. My mom doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself. My brother doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself.

Just your average family desu.
>>
bump for strange and interesting families
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.