[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roasties actually believe this, how does this make you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Roasties actually believe this, how does this make you feel?
>>
>>28896305
i want to urinate on her. other than that not much
>>
Wow different people have different problems, wow you're not the only person in the world who has challenges in their life, crazy right?
>>
Millennials love playing the "but actually, X has it worse" game

In this day and age, ironically, the people who are the most "oppressed" and "downtrodden" have the most moral authority over others.

So we get into situations where people are all competing with each other to argue who is the most downtrodden.
It's almost as if being oppressed is something to aspire to these days.

Fuck this generation. I'm not playing this game. Success should be something to aspire to.
>>
>>28896345
>Implying being a woman isn't living life on easy mode

t. roastie landwhale
>>
>>28896345
kys cunt you're not wanted here
>>
>>28896305
>we, women, are constantly shamed for everything so we, as well, might do whatever we want.
doesn't that make this post irrelevant? being a woman is easy af - we can do whatever we want. someone needs to teach that bitch how to use commas.
>>
>>28896367
They think they have it harder and you think you have it harder. You both think you're right.

How about stop being pathetic and accept that everyone has some challenges in life and that's it's not important who has it worse
>>
>>28896419
>You both think you're right.
that doesn't imply neither is right you retarded pretentious pussy ass faggot
>>
>>28896475
OK I'm gonna guess youre not gonna stop being pathetic then
>>
>>28896491
i wasn't the guy you were responding to. i'm just pointing out how you're an idiot who is incapable of forming meaningful arguments
>>
File: Angry_Pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

content content content content
>>
Women have to polite with men.
>>
>blocking out names on public posts on social media

I don't understand this
>>
Women oppress other women.
Men apparently oppress women.
Are women the new minority?
>>
>>28896625
its so autists wont try to find the op from their friends
>>
>>28896766
>>28896625
to avoid doxxing.
Is in the rules.
>>
>>28896305
hahaha what a bunch of bullshit
>>
>>28896305
>Oh, hey look, it's a retarded thread made by a retarded AMERICAN.
>how.
>fucking.
>surprising.

Get laid, you fucking fat ass loser.

But I don't blame you if you can't;

American women are slutty and fat, it's no wonder that they are greedy.

Ameeicans are so stupid.

Almost everything you produce is garbage, and it shows with threads like these

You can never amount to the status that Canada has achieved.

But you people who outnumber Canadians here have all the chances to make this place better, but instead you post stupid retarded shit like this

In fact, Canadian EVERYTHING is better.

We have better books, clothes, holidays, food, women (who don't want you), healthcare, and an overall sense of happiness here.

As opposed to AMERICA, Where over there you people are fat, miserable, shoot at each other all day, have a huge gap in income inequality, hate minorities and women, and have the highest stats in the world for crime

You fat fucks truly deserve Trump

What's funny is, is despite all of that, you Amerifats love to say that "Canada is an irrelevant nation", but the truth is is that you are fat asses who are jealous of everything we are.

Fuck you America.

You fat cunts.

You stupid pigs.

You unbelievable mongrels.

You are a nation in decline.

Your women are sluts, and your mothers are fat pigs.

When my country finally destroys yours in the coming conflicts, the rest of the world will truly be able to see how great and amazing CANADA is.

You soft cunt holes need to broken in by our BIG. CANADIAN. DICKS.
>>
>>28896352
It's strange that being oppressed gives you a unique type of power these days.
>>
>>28896305

Small cock? Loser. Grow a real one, oh wait you can't. Big cock? Stop, it hurts, let's do something else. No beard? Everyone calls you a beta male. Beard? Shave it off you look dirty. Short? Hahaha, fucking manlet! Tall? Damn. Couldn't you at least be 2 inches taller? Skinny? Gotta gain weight, no one likes a skelly. Chubby? Eat healthy!! Nobody likes a lardass. Don't work out? You don't have enough muscle. Work out? Stop it you're too bulky.

We, men, are constantly shamed for everything so we, as well, might do whatever we want.
>>
>>28896419
>pathetic
whoa boys, that's a tricky one right there

it's one word away from "pathetic virgin", and it's too commonly used by those types of people to not be coincidental in this instance.

fuck off roastie cunt.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.