[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enjoying your weekend assignments studycuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1462308274989.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1462308274989.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
*yaaaaaawn*

Oh hello there studycuck. Enjoying your weekend assignments? Learning facts and lessons you'll forget in 10 years and never need to use in real life. If you don't just forget them long before your exams that is.

Must be sad you spend all that time on the first 25 questions only to find at the back of the page there are 25 more. You better hurry up so Mr. Brainwashstein can give you that mark so when you finish that 4 year long course you end up in that measly two month lasting job at McDonalds or WalMart you desperately need.

Now us NEETS who aren't employed or in any form of your mind controlling schools/university's spend their days enjoying life for what it is, enjoying their youth with pleasant memories such as playing video games, hanging out with friends, going on dates with girls, enjoying the best chicken tendies from the best restaurants all while laughing at people like you.

Also BTW studycuck if I really need to know something badly I could just Google it or just go outside and figure it out with my interactions with it alone (I mean how do you think people got information in the first place out of nowhere?).

Anyways I think you have to get back to reading that mind exhausting 10,000 page book on the great wall of China (Wonder when they're going to ask you anything on that in a job interview)

Tata! Studycuck another day another lesson!
>>
...what? Why are you attacking people in school now? The Wagie put you in your place finally?
>>
>>28896443
NEET = Neither in Employment, Education or Training Cuckie. I'm staying staunch to my code
>>
>>28896485
I love your posts.

Never stop being you! <3
>>
>hanging out with friends, going on dates with girls

don't kid yourself
>>
>>28896242
Wut? Why would you be learning anything in uni that isn't directly pertinent to major? And anyway, if you're majoring in it you should be excited to learn more. Plus its Saturday night, who on earth would be doing an assignment right now? I get that this is a troll but come on. At least try with it.

0/10, go back to wagecuck posting.
>>
>tfw wasted many years at uni
>didn't even get a degree out of it
Feels bad man.
>>
>>28896615
>if you're majoring in something you should want to learn more
And Wagecuck apply for Jobs we laugh at you for when NEETBux are available. This isn't a each to their own post here cuckie. They're buying into it.
>>
File: angry wojak.png (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
angry wojak.png
27 KB, 400x400
>>28896242
>tfw
bug off, I'm just trying to survive the semester, but the stupid fucking teachers keep giving me assignment and choking me with their fucking deadlines
I'm just about fucking done with their shit
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28896810
Dunno man. I enjoyed all my studies at uni and enjoy everyday at my job. So yeah, to each their own. Glad you're enjoying your NEET lifestyle.

Still, this is terrible bait. It doesn't apply to the majority of students. Your wagecuck posts are more thought out in my opinion.
>>
>>28897044
Tbh I reckoned the economy would be a lot better if the small percentage of people who actually don't like being productive (like 400 people the entire country) could just be a NEET in peace and all the depressed NEETS just be made to get a job. Give em to people who'll actually need them.
>>
>>28897044
I'm not a NEET but I'd rather my tax money go to someone who'll enjoy life with it rather than just a depression denying person who can't get over the fact they're not successful so I love pissing people off with this meme
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.