[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think about femdom?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
What does /r9k/ think about femdom?
>>
Gentle femdom is the absolute top-tier fetish with general femdom being one tier below it. Hardcore femdom and ballbusting is alright for fapping every once in a while.
>>
>>28896071
obviously it loves it.

i think femdom is hot but only in the "i know i have you captivated so i'm going to tease you in a benevolent way" sense.

not the "you're terrible and i'm legitimately going to try to make you feel bad while siphoning your money" sense. that shit is actually fucked up.
>>
>>28896071
>tfw you like femdom where mommy or teacher makes you pull your shameful willy but not the cuck cuck cuck chastity BBC cuck type modern stuff
>>
>>28896071

Femdom is disgusting. Lesdom is the best. For 3D, I like when a woman forces another woman to eat her out and shoves her vag all over her face. Especially the kind where the dom suffocates the sub by using her vag to cover her mouth and nose.

For 2D, sadistic Loli lesdom where the Loli sexually and psychologically abuses and rapes an older woman with a full figure. The more sadistic the torture and abuse, the better. My favorite is where the Loli sexually breaks the woman and turns the woman into an obedient sex slave that she uses as a play thing. The kind where her tiny Loli hands can't cover the nipples on the big tits of the older woman.
>>
Love it.

>tfw no dominant qt to service while naked and collared
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.png (27 KB, 109x97) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.png
27 KB, 109x97
>>28896071
I feel really dirty about liking it (I don't know the specifics of the fetish, so someone tell me if it is gentle or hardcore), but I started getting it back in High School, because there was this one athletic Stacy that I had a bit of a hatred for (and vice-versa) and one day, to humiliate me, she backed me into a corner, got into my face and asked me if I was a virgin (I was too beta to answer), and since that point, I have had a fetish of her having my arms died to the side and raping me as a way to make me upset.
>>
File: 1de1ded1.jpg (75 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1de1ded1.jpg
75 KB, 1024x576
dammit. new gfd/rr thread when?

the oc man, when will this happen again?
>>
>>28896728
I think the gfd/rr generals moved to /d/ in case you want to check them out anon
>>
>>28896779
but the dudes here had a lot of great stories, a couple promised to post some aftere they got some sleep.

Robots are a great source for gfd.
>>
>>28896071
I love it very much when a female slaps me around and uses me like a piece of meat. Makes me feel appreciated.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.