[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw didn't win the Powerball jackpot today AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: PowerballGen_0802.jpg (69 KB, 654x368) Image search: [Google]
PowerballGen_0802.jpg
69 KB, 654x368
>tfw didn't win the Powerball jackpot today

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I dunno what else to do. I deserve a life of leisure in luxury. Everything productive I want to do costs money and doesn't make money. It is my lifes mission to acheive financial liberation, and I want it fast and I want it now, the only way I can make it happen is lottery gambling. I would never kill myself, and I would never get a job, and self employment is not an, option- because unlike a lot of you NEETs who are mostly shut ins, I like to be outside all the time, and am increasingly minimizing time spent staring at a computer screen. No car, no lisence, no marketable skills, no professional connections, no family connections despite being Jewish. Literally no options to make money except the typical wagecuck to career slave path. I value my life too much to work, all work is soul sucking mind numbing drudgery by the mere fact of having to be at the same place at a designated time day after day, week after week, and spend 9 hours of the fucking day doing backbreaking sedentary repetitive tasks or backbreaking hard labor. I will simply hold out, keep blowing inheritance money on lottery and other shit as if I already won the jackpot, and it simply must happen, my will is strong, and the universe must bend to my reality sooner or later Inshallah
>>
File: Elliot and Friends.png (483 KB, 726x481) Image search: [Google]
Elliot and Friends.png
483 KB, 726x481
Look man, you know that pseudoscience book "The Secret" that your shitty father gave you for your birthday? Well, it's all just a bullshit scam. You can't win the lotto by force of will, law of attraction, or whatever interpretative dance Oprah suggests.

Also, fuck Peter Rodger for giving Elliot that book "The Secret" as a gift. Why the fuck would you give your autistic son that book? Elliot spend hundreds on lotto tickets thinking that scam book was real. Peter might not have been an objectively bad father but he definitely made some absolute shit choices with his son.
>>
>>28896172

WTF, Eliot was friends with cho
>>
>>28896172
I read that book from the library, and I do believe truthfully that law of attraction can absolutely work for changing your subjective reality, such as health, happiness, and perspective on life, and thus I used this to become obsessed with winning the lottery. I am well aware that my thoughts, feelings, auras and chakras can't magically make numbered balls randomly bouncing around match ones printed on a piece of paper.

Peter gave it to his son hoping it would help with his depression and social problems. Difference between me and Elliot is he seemed to lack any amount of self awareness and empathy, and he didn't even need to win the lottery with all his parents' money and connections. For me winning the lottery is the only chance I have at living the life I see fit, there is no normal, no status quo, nothing to compare it to, no other options than to keep on trying until I win. People win the lottery in real life, and so can I.
>>
Wrong, no-one deserves any sort of life. The world is competitive and you only get what you earn. So, don't be surprised if you never win. Treat it only as a minor distraction.
>>
File: 847.jpg (150 KB, 866x640) Image search: [Google]
847.jpg
150 KB, 866x640
>>28896301
>Wrong, no-one deserves any sort of life.
I decide what I deserve, not you or any other earthly beings

>The world is competitive
And I am not at all competitive, both because I simply can't compete in the cut-throat capitalist world without doing what amounts to modern day slavery - and because my personal identity is bases upon refusing to compete with other people or in society, to just enjoy the life and appreciate things, have all my material needs provided for unconditionally.

>and you only get what you earn.
>earn
You can't earn money, its a matter of luck and manipulating people into giving you money. Since I am both blessed and cursed ot be alive at this very time and place, mother nature should pay me $50 an hour just for existing.

>So, don't be surprised if you never win. Treat it only as a minor distraction.
as stated prior, and all shitposting aside, its not like I was ever a part of the system and am being a good little careercuck while dreaming of winning the lottery. This is it man. I only got one chance at life and I will see to it that it is one where my ultimate aspiration of winning the lottery absolutely does happen, and fast.
>>
FUCK WHY CANT I WIN. At this point I have dumped so much into the lottery it would only be fair if I won. I spent 30 on powerball and won 0. At this I feel like I only live for the next drawing week after week. When does this wild ride end?
>>
File: mega-millions-tickets.jpg (93 KB, 384x454) Image search: [Google]
mega-millions-tickets.jpg
93 KB, 384x454
>>28896640
>fair
No no no no.....

Whats great about the lottery is that everyone has an equal (ly sucky) chance of winning per ticket, and no amount of skills, nepotism or cheating can give anyone an advantage
>>
>>28896396
I hope you lose all your money and then kill yourself. Your entire existence is built upon your inflated sense of self worth. Winning the lottery would only temporarily make you happy as you'd likely go broke within 10 years and be back to playing again in no time.
>>
>tfw you've worked for three whole years in 5 different jobs and you're already sick of it all.
Tbh bro I'm not interested in life in general but I keep living. I wouldn't recommend wasting money on the lottery which you'd only win 20 bucks a couple of times in life.
>>
>>28896897
I'm already happy, and winning the lottery will just solve the money issue.

>>28896946
I won 15-20 bucks at least 20 times, much smaller amounts $1-6 more often
>>
>>28896803
there's an interesting story where a guy would invest half a million dollars into lottery tickets to win millions. The rules have changed since, but he would have a 100 percent chance of winning.
>>
>>28897014
>invest
>lottery

Having a team buy all winning combos used to work when the jackpot went sky high, and they were willing to risk that there would be multiple jackpot winners. But the odds for the major lotteries have been made worse so that there is literally no way do that anymore
>>
The mail is in! Lets see here... bills... bills... final notice for rent... here it is! Your reality check! It says... fuck your self entitlement, you'll never have your happy life gambling and wasting money on the lottery in which your addiction and therefore, your excuses to defend that addiction, lie. Everyone has to work for what they have, and your bitching, whining self wailing about how woeful your existence is, must not have been raised correctly to think that Providence is beneficial to those whom do not toil in this admittedly cruel society to gain happiness for themselves. As the saying goes, "if you don't work, you don't eat." Have fun starving! Idiot.
>>
>>28897139
b-b-b-but I actually will win the lottery before June, so therefore I am going to win the mega millions Tuesday. This is my story and I'm sticking to it
>>
The worse thing you could have is an addiction where you have to spend money.
>>
>>28896062
that's what you get for believing you actually had a chance
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.