[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So robots, I think I'm finally realizing that I think I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 736482.jpg (116 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
736482.jpg
116 KB, 1920x1080
So robots, I think I'm finally realizing that I think I need therapy.

To the people who have experience with it, how is it? How much does it cost? And how do I tell my mom that I think I need it because I'm a NEET who can't afford it on my own
>>
>>28895936
Where you live, senpai?

Commentario Originale
>>
>>28895950
I live in Ohio, is it relevant?
>>
get a job ffs

a therapist isn't going to tell you anything magical; you need to get your god damn shit together.
>>
if you like the idea of paying some entitled roastie to judge you, might as well save some money get a prostitute and nut while you're at it
>>
>>28896002
I've been unemployed for like two weeks nigger relax.
>>28896031
>having a female shrink
hehe xd
>>
>>28895989
Yeah. If you have no income, you can get on Medicaid in that state. Contact your local Department of Public Social Services.

Of course, >>28896002 is right about the value of cognitive therapy.
>>
>How much does it cost?
$100 - $150 per 1 hour session.
>how is it?
Total garbage, 4/5 of them are absolute bullshitters. Try different ones until you find somebody who you actually feel can help you.
>>
>>28895936
>>28895936
I've only had a couple of sessions but I've found it really helpful so far.
I live in a 1st world country so it's free. I guess you'll have to tell your mum you need help unless you an find some sort of free community clinic.

Bggest piece of advice I've got is to make sure you see a psychologist (or psychiatrist) rather than just a counsellor or therapist.

Try and fix your diet, start exercising, start doing something with your life. Its hard but will help way more than a shrink. 'course you probably need a shrink too get started improving your life.
>>
>>28896158
>Try and fix your diet, start exercising, start doing something with your life
That's kind of the problem.

Either way, thanks for the info everyone. I'm getting mixed singles on this site about this
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.