[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old were you when you realized that the "friendzone"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: smug-man-720x340.jpg (42 KB, 720x340) Image search: [Google]
smug-man-720x340.jpg
42 KB, 720x340
How old were you when you realized that the "friendzone" is a self-fulfilling prophecy and individually-made mode of suffering? More importantly, how come some men and women actually waste their time feeling bad about a person who clearly isn't interested in them?

Man up and move the fuck on.
>>
File: 1464147179411.jpg (63 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1464147179411.jpg
63 KB, 500x667
>>28895866
Limerence.

Next.
>>
>>28895905

Nice cop out.
>>
I was 15 years old
>>
does anybody on this board unironically believe in the friend zone?

It's a meme.
>>
>>28895866
I was an aspie for years then I gained confidence and am now a semi chad. I slept with one girl til 21 (my first gf, missionary only, no bjs). Im 33 now and the girl im currently fucking said while she was riding me "you know what I'd love? for you to fuck me while I eat another girls pussy"
Feels good mang.
>>
File: IMG_2605.png (59 KB, 637x622) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2605.png
59 KB, 637x622
>>28895866
>mfw when this bitch friendzone'd the moment she saw me I just didn't know it.
>flirt and help her out with class all through out the semester
>ask her out a week before finals
>oh anon I have a boyfriend already
>pissed beyond reason but decide to play it cool and buy my self some time to plan out my next move
>let her know that I'm cool with it, and we can still study together.
>texts me the day before the final she needs the answer to the study guide, (I had been sending her the answers for each exam study guide through out the semester)
>send her this vid instead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4faSs0mg_pI
>she mad

I hear she failed kek
fucking roastie serves her right
>>
>>28896285
wow haha you single you sure got her stupid roasties

Maybe don't take a whole semester to ask her out? Maybe don't help out people with classwork for the sole reason of sleeping with them?
>>
>>28896316
I don't know anon, asking someone you just meet reeks of desperation, and no she wasn't just some pussy, I was genuinely interested in her as a person and wanted to ask her out to get to know her better.
>>
>>28896316
maybe she shouldn't cheat off people to pass classes
>you sure got her
well yeah he did
>>
>>28896357
So why exactly are you mad at her? Because you helped her with schoolwork and flirted and then found out she has a boyfriend? What did she do wrong?

You're pretty sad mate
>>
>>28896389
because she fucked my brains and my time, while all I got to fuck was my hand.
she used me.
she hid the fact she had a boyfriend.
she enjoyed the attention she was getting from me, she enjoyed the flirting, she enjoyed seeing other girls jealous of her.
she had plenty of chances to tell me she had a boyfriend, heck I even set up a few of those for her but she choose to hide it from me.
>>
>>28896389

I've had women do this to me time and again, expecting to just leach off my hard work and academic talents to get grades they don't deserve.

It's frustrating to go the extra mile and put in the work to understand things and succeed academically, and have so many women get by because losers like me are desperate for attention and they know they can mooch off us.
>>
>>28896517
>she had plenty of chances
Hmmmm.. did you ask her?
>she enjoyed the attention, flirting
She enjoyed talking to you, what a bitch!
>>
I had a girl I was carrying through physics one time, taking my time to help her understand concepts and basically doing the labs for her and holding her hand through the write-ups.

Then she told me she had a husband. She texted me to get help with a take home text and I just ghosted her. She dropped the class lol

dumb cunt
>>
>>28896389

Because if 95% of men asked a girl like this for help with something, she'd laugh in their face. This is just not something women do for guys. I never saw it in all my years of academia.
>>
>>28896526
I normally feel bad for people who get friendzoned but seriously dude just say no. I did it several times in uni and the girls just moved on.
>>
>>28896567
in fairness that's just because women don't understand things.
>>
>>28896586
Have you ever been in a long term meaningful relationship
>>
>>28896545
>Hmmmm.. did you ask her?
didn't point blank ask her, but I gave her plenty of chances to bring it up.

beside I saw no need why would a girl with a boyfriend act like this?

I know when a woman finds me attractive,
I know when a woman flirts with me,
I know when a woman enjoys the attention I give her,
I know when a woman gets jealous because of me.
I know when a woman can't help but think of me.
etc etc etc.

oh and >>28896316
>wow haha you single
I do not need to be in a relationship to feel my life validated.
>>
>>28896550
I don't get why you were carrying her in the first place. It isn't like people ever get laid for helping girls do their class work and they sure as well won't fall in love with you over it.
>>
>>28896601
have you ever argued a point instead of sperging out?
>>
>>28896643

When you're a robot and you pretty much go your entire life without much female interaction, you'll take what you can get. I was desperate for any kind of attention, and even the slightest most remote fantasy of her being my friend.

And people absolutely get laid meeting girls in their classes, studying together, etc. Just not people like me.
>>
>>28896634
Girls just expect you to be nice and help them without reward. You should have just asked point blank does she have a boyfriend and not beat around the bush.
>>
>>28896634
If you spend a semester not asking her out, she's going to think that you don't feel that way. Gotta make a move senpai.
>>
>>28896762
that reeks of desperation.
girls detest that.
>>
>>28896690
I know a lot about going my entire life without much female interaction. In fact that's still ongoing otherwise I wouldn't be on /r9k/. I mean I got so desperate I got a boner from the sorority girl sitting me accidentally lightly brushing her foot on me. I still knew better than to think I'd get a date or laid from helping classmates though. When I did help them I only did it out of kindness and nothing else since unrealistic expectations just hurt you in the end. As for the second line guys get to fuck girls they meet and study with because they usually go further than talking about the class before penis in vagina happens.
>>
>>28896780
Girls expect guys to be the one to ask them out. It's not desperate. Yeah, you're right you shouldn't do it the second you meet them, but you should around the third or fourth time you've hung out. Consider that the trial period: being friends and seeing if you want to do something more with it.
>>
>>28896780
Girls also like guys who make the first move. The line between desperate and confident can sometimes be blurry but that's how shit is.
>>
>>28896780
You clearly know a lot about this subject because you're so in tune and interact with the female sex quite often... /s
>>
>>28896850
>Girls expect guys to be the one to ask them out
that is not what we are talking about, we are talking about whether or not I should have point blank asked her if she had a boyfriend or not.
>but you should around the third or fourth time you've hung out
we have different values,
I like to get to know a person better, before I decide if I want to invest time in them or not.
>>
>>28896285
shit where is this from? topkek
>>
>>28896861
truth.
>>28896913
g1 kek
>>
File: sadfrog at you.png (48 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog at you.png
48 KB, 400x389
>man up
>deal with it.
>namefags and tripfags

Let me guess.
You will say hit the gym and be yourself and at the same time be better.
>>
>>28896550
i dont get this there's plenty of dudes that cheated off me in school and i never expected that we'd fuck or anything

just doing something nice for someone doesnt guarantee shit
>>
>>28897036
Nope, I'm just saying you're a retard if you think women are going to fuck you for helping them do homework.
>>
>>28896550
>Then she told me she had a husband
The wedding ring didn't give it away?
>>
>>28896976
Oh okay. On that note then, I'd just ask her if she had a boyfriend as a sort of harmless question to get to know her better. Probably, like talk about what a couple you're friends with is doing, then slip it in after that. Or check her facebook. I'm gonna warn you though, most people expect a relationship or the steps leading up to it to move kind of quickly nowadays. After a while she's going to think you don't have feelings for her unless you make them known.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.