[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird if my college classmates sometimes slap/fondle/massage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: wojak.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
5 KB, 645x773
Is it weird if my college classmates sometimes slap/fondle/massage my ass and thighs?

I'm a boy
>>
hell to the yes
>>
>>28895479
are you a tumblrite with two x chromosomes tho
>>
things that never happened: the thread

originaruuuuu
>>
>>28895517
Is it weird if I like the attention?

Am I a faggot now?
>>
>>28895642
Post pics OP.

Comento oregano
>>
>>28895479
Next time you're alone with one who does it, have a few drinks and when he sits down on the couch, lay down with your butt across his lap and see what happens...

If he massages your ass, grind your crotch against his until he's hard as hell, and be patient. Don't rush to grab and suck the cock. Drive him wild until the hesitation is gone, until his hands wander and he starts to thrust into you or take control of your gyrations.

That's when you've got him. Then you reach down under yourself and start rubbing his cock through his pants...

From there it's in your hands (heh...). Escalate to stroking his naked cock, then get on your knees and tell him it'll be better if you get it wet. As soon as he's in your mouth there's no going back. Wrap your lips over your teeth and swirl your tongue as you bob on his throbbing cock. He'll probably cum quickly, and he'll feel less gay if you don't swallow it.
>>
>>28896029
That's gay anon.
>>
>>28895479
Are you in a frat?

If yes, then no. If no, then yes.
>>
>>28895479
If he gets weirded out over the fact a dude just blew him, just tell him a few of your old roommates or high school friends did it, and it's just easier with how prudish dudes are. Tell him it's y'all's secret...

Keep blowing him on the regular.

Repeat these steps with your other roommates until the truth comes out and they figure out you've been sucking all their dicks.

If you do this right, you should be spending your weeknights on your knees with a cock in your mouth and both hands, taking turns servicing your bros and feasting on a steady diet of hot cum (by the time you're sucking off a few guys at a time, swallowing won't freak them out).
>>
>>28896080
Not if OP can get all the roommates to start fucking his face while they all watch Walking Dead or whatever on tye couch together.

Then it's just bros being bros
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.