[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he onto something?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 12
File: 1463736505428.jpg (242 KB, 900x400) Image search: [Google]
1463736505428.jpg
242 KB, 900x400
Was he onto something?
>>
>>28895293
"Degenerates = people who aren't like me."
>>
File: laughing at the sluts.gif (284 KB, 108x147) Image search: [Google]
laughing at the sluts.gif
284 KB, 108x147
>They are completely controlled by their emotions and vile sexual impulses
Said Elliot Rodger
>>
no

he was a schizo who stopped taking his meds with assburgers who stopped taking his meds, and blamed his own fucktardedness on women.

but god damn if he isnt one saucy meme machine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIwOKHZ_Bkc

>the way the wind blows through his hair so sensually

oh elliot
>>
>>28895293

Elliot was a narcissist that thought he deserved a gf because he existed. The fact that he is unironically revered as a hero by some robots speaks volumes.
>>
>>28895350
Any evidence to back up the schizo claim?
>>
In genesis God said that man would control women. It was a curse placed on them. Now they are trying to break the curse and look how its working out.

Divorce rates are higher than ever, more women are cheating, marriage is a joke.
>>
>>28895318
kek

gdkmfdmglf
>>
File: 1463300231530.jpg (312 KB, 1223x1570) Image search: [Google]
1463300231530.jpg
312 KB, 1223x1570
>>28895396
*** REMlNDER ***

blox
>>
>>28895391
woops, he wasn't formally diagnosed with schizophrenia, he was just prescribed anti-psychotics.
>>
>>28895396
>thinking marriage was ever not a joke
>>
File: Gibbs.png (199 KB, 329x466) Image search: [Google]
Gibbs.png
199 KB, 329x466
>>28895449
get a load of this armchair psychologist.
>>
>>28895293
Kind of, but his point is hidden pretty deep in his narcissism and delusions of grandeur. He was no robot, just mentally ill. He could easily have gotten a woman if he wasn't such a prick and actually approached them instead of simply observing. Women do voluntarily hop on Chad's dick, but less attractive men (above a certain threshold, with ER was certainly above) can still get them if they have money and do the approaching.
>>
>>28895505
I'm all for shitting on armchair psychologists, but I think that is the real story.
>>
>>28895510
>half-Asian
>manlet
>small dick
>no jaw
>psycho eyes
>only interests are WoW and feeling self-pity

No chance.
>>
>>28895551
He's a normal looking guy. His lack of endearing interests and any semblance of a personality are his own fault. The fact he could look so average and be so rich, and yet still fail, is a testament to the extent of his mental illness. The failed normies that are increasingly populate on this board love him, because using him as an example gives them permission to wallow in their mediocrity instead of taking advantage of what they do have, which is much more than what robots have.
>>
>>28895510
I literally just checked his wikipedia page lol
>>
>>28895551
how do you faggots know Eliot had a small cock?
this is fucking slander
>>
>>28895448
>3.6% of women with no pre-marital sexual partners will still contract an STD
fucking hell
>>
>>28895293
Where are his sources and evidence
>>
>>28895725
He posted on forums about it

and hes asian sooo yeaa
>>
>>28895551
But those Dick sucking lips thoe. HE could of had dick for days.
>>
>>28895293
He's saying women are controlled by sexual desires while talking about how much he wants to have sex. He also went on an emotional killing spree before committing suicide.

He wanted everything handed to him without having to work for anything. He just said he had good genetics so he should get women. He didn't realize that good genes don't matter if you don't use them properly.

He was spoiled and couldn't deal with being told "no".
>>
>>28895843
>He was spoiled and couldn't deal with being told "no".
He couldn't even deal with having to ask in the first place
>>
File: absolutedisgusting.jpg (179 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
absolutedisgusting.jpg
179 KB, 854x859
>>28895725
Libel is written, slander is spoken
>>
File: 1452559246815.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1452559246815.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>28896233
ohyou.jpg

originalooriginalucomn
>>
>>28895359

People do deserve a partner because they exist; its a biological imperative you fucking mong.
>>
yes which is why every major religion restricts female sexuality. It destroys civilizations.
>>
>>28898094
No you don't. It's a biological imperative to choose the best partner for yourself and as you're a piece of shit who's not good for anyone the biological imperative is for you to die.
>>
This is like a joke right, to pretend to be taking ER seriously? I hope so, and you all don't actually mean it.

The guy flipped his shit and went on a murder suicide spree. His writings are the last thing you should be taking seriously.
>>
>>28895396
Good, shit men deserve to suffer for being shits that make women suffer.
>>
I think that if he had a gf he would totally disrespect her. I think a lot of these betas show more masculine traits than they give themselves credit for. So she would probably cuck him to put him in his place anyways.

He should've tried a little hard to lose the V
>>
>>28898162

Calm down roastie. Did you put your tampon on without lube or something?
>>
>>28895396
I would be happy if all men who post shit like this were killed
If I ever catch my son promoting shit like this I will beat him to death, a son that thinks like this is worthless and horrible and deserves nothing but pain and death
>>
shoulda bought a fleshlight
>>
>>28898162

No madam muh-sogyny, its a biological imperative to b entitled to a partner and you will just have to deal with that uncomfortable truth.
>>
>>28895796
do you have screen captions of it?
>>
>>28898213

Oh look guys, its the looney roastie who's been exclaiming she'll beat up on some kids to vent her frustration with the patriarchy.

So brave. So progressive.
>>
>>28898231
>its a biological imperative to b entitled to a partner
No because you don't have the right to make people miserable for you. The only biological imperative is to kill men that make you miserable so any girl that were so unfortunate to be forced to be your "partner" is entitled to murder you and your children. It's a biological imperative to kill betas.
>>
>>28898261
Children like you deserve to get beaten up and thrown out
All the mothers who throw out disgusting trash like you to die are doing god's work, you deserve to be killed
>>
>>28898213
This post alone proves Eliot's point.
>>
>>28898267
Aww no degenerate fetishists shown interest in you today, roastie?
>>
KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS KILL ROBOTS
Elliot's mother should have murdered him first, fucker deserved to die you all should be killed
>>
>>28898267

aww thats cute. all those abortions have gone to your head.
>>
>>28898315
Toasty roastie makes shitty posties.
>>
>>28898294
>waaa waaa I'm too much of a repulsive shit to be accepted by anyone how dare they I'm gonna kill them all
>it's totally to force people to be miserable and accept me even though I am disgusting and they don't want me and I cause nothing but suffering, how dare anyone reject something they hate
Typical Elliot fan thinking
>>
>>28898213
Angry tumblr landwhale spotted.
Your ability to reproduce should be taken away as you are not fit to have a family and most likely are mentally unstable.
>>
>>28898267
>>28898285
>>28898301
>>28898315

>ITT fedup roastie finally implodes with an asshurt gravitational collapse
>>
>>28898164
fuck off >>>/reddit/ faggot
>>
>>28898315
>>28898267

Poor soul. So this is what happens when women experience sudden prolapsing of the vagina due to exposure of sexist facts.
>>
>>28898315
just chill out and lose some fucking weight you dumb cunt
>>
>>28895551
I actually think he was quite qt, just had a terrible personality.
>>
>tfw i will never plunge my penis into his sister's vagina

why live
>>
>>28898404
>>28898388
>>28898456
>>28898488
>whining robots can't handle the truth
>>
>>28898507
>unoriginal roastie incapable of independent thought emulates a man's argument and doesn't even try to hide it
>>
>>28898507
You are literally pic related.
This is the first time i say this and i mean it, kill yourself.
Even the robots are more fit for society than you are you dumb cunt.
>muh radical feminisim
>>
>>28895313
Lets say you are a man, would you say "woman = people that aren't like me" ? and vice versa?

get fucked normie
>>
>>28898507
what truth did you expose, by the way? or are you just saying what you think you're supposed to say in this situation? lol women are stupid
>>
File: 5762907.jpg (10 KB, 237x212) Image search: [Google]
5762907.jpg
10 KB, 237x212
>>28898528
>so bitter he can't handle the truth and starts spewing bullshit in defeat
>>
Are those shitposts really woman?
They look too retarded to be real
>>
>>28895293
>calls himself a gentlemen
>disrespects women and threatens them if they don't do what he wants
He's nothing but a delusional psycho.
>>
>>28898267
>It's a biological imperative to kill betas.

That's where you are right, shitposter
>>
>>28898564
again, what is this "truth" you speak of? what knowledge did you bestow upon us that I can't handle, oh mighty roastie?
>>
>>28895293
I undertand him, a lot of kids thought they should treat women the best in order to get sex, but the opposite is the truth.

Tupac got redpilled
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM

No reason to kill anyone, should have accepted he was wrong and change.
>>
>>28898595
>No reason to kill anyone

you can't have woman while alphaer man and woman are still breathing, brother
>>
In some ways, he has it completely backwards.

Natural barbarism favours the strong, courageous, virile man, who dominates man and woman alike,

What's unnatural isn't womens' 100% normal preference for the superior seed; it's that weaklings like Elliot Rodger are able to survive in the world.

And to be fair, many of ourselves, as well.
>>
>>28895449
where'd you read this and for what
you can take neuroleptics for sleeping problems
>>
File: 1463913769806.jpg (189 KB, 617x617) Image search: [Google]
1463913769806.jpg
189 KB, 617x617
>>28895293
People say he was entitled but that could be said for the average 22 year old male in any country. Plus he was a step up. He had a car, college educated. His father was getting a higher profile in Hollywood. Elliot had things going for him, how the fuck did he not even go one date before? Also was he doing well in college? He's not ugly, just a normal looking guy. If he asked me out I would have went on a date with him.
>>
>>28898733
Because he never actually asked any girls out.

Also he was fucking insane.
>>
>>28898733

Are you a grill? Pls be in Asheville.
>>
>tfw they try to turn you from the teachings of St. Elliot
>>
Stop wanting sex so much.

>but society has conditioned me to want sex

Stop wanting the approval of others so much.
>>
>>28895293
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7KP62TE1prs

listen to this cringe. guy was a fucking arrogant twat
>>
It's pretty god damn simple, he only wanted 10/10s and never asked a single one out, in his mind he thought 10/10s should go up and ask him out.

Dumb as hell.
>>
>rewatch Elliot video every few months

>with every rewatch he seems less and less crazy and making more and more sense
>>
>>28898861
>cringe
upvoted

do you really think these threads do anything
>"oh, let's get together and shit on something so the community we're trying to steer hates it and hopefully doesn't wild out"
you have it completely backwards. people chimp out because of material circumstances in their lives. the memes are just set-dressing. trying to stop riots with internet psyops is like trying to stop rain by covering the streets in tarps. you're wasting your time and creating more work for yourselves
>>
>>28898861
as a matter of fact, the more you do this, the less people trust the internet, as opposed to face-to-face communications. congratulations, you made secret societies AND geography relevant again
>that just makes them easier to fight!
that's called a civil war

if you really want to deradicalize these people, legalize ecstasy or something
>>
>>28898943
You're a piece of crap who thinks he's entitled to ruining women's lives, you deserve death just like elliot deserved death
the world is better now that he's dead and the world will be better once you're dead too
kill yourself
>>
>>28899038

You know where you are? Maybe you should go back to Tumblr.
>>
>>28899038
what kind of amateur gets solid gold advice like this and berates the person who delivered it

i literally point out why what you're doing can't work, and you repay me with """harrassment"""?

you're an incredible dope
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.